BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

PRODUCT DETAILS

Over the years, the most consistent requests we’ve heard from women seeking new eye shadows were that the colors be long-lasting, crease-free and smoothing. They also wanted a shadow that could help their eyes look better over time. Beautiful Color Eye Shadows deliver all this and more by combining long-wearing color with long-term skin care benefits.

Our crease-free formula also helps improve the appearance of signs of aging while protecting your skin from environmental damage. Each sleek, gold and silver mirrored compact includes a sponge-tip applicator.

Advanced Pigment Technology-Each color pigment particle is coated with a blend of silky silicone, Retinyl Linoleate and antioxidants to create a gorgoeous color saturation with a crease-free look.

Retinyl Linoleate-Elizabeth Arden's patented Vitamin A derivative. Clinically proven to help minimize the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and support your skin’s own natural collagen production.

Antioxidants, Vitamins C &; E-Help neutralize free radicals, greatly reducing their destructive power on skin cells in the delicate eye area.

Keely M.
Franklin, NC
Review for: Aquamarine more...
I recently won these Elizabeth Arden products in a giveaway. It gave me the wonderful opportunity to review these lovely luxurious products! The packaging of the shadows is very unique. They are fairly small, but they do have mirrors and a brush inside. For the price you really get what you pay for because it comes with a mirror , but not only that the overall product is amazing! The shadows are like silk when swatched and applied to the eyes. They blend effortlessly and I really look for that that with single shadows! The pigmentation of the shadows is to die for! I am obsessed with these shadows, Elizabeth Arden has a wonderful formula. I highly recommend these shadows!
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Seashell more...
I have the single shadow in Graphite 32 and it is so beautiful. It is like a hybrid shade with gray and silver undertones. This shadow is perfect for making your black smokey have a little more depth. This shadow is stunning and is easily blendable and doesn't have a ton of fall out.
Maricel O.
This eye shadow is so bomb ! The shade literally goes with all of my outfits . Im a repeat user , I used my first shadow all the time . It's very affordable . Very long lasting . I would buy this a million times .
Katlain T.
Apple Valley, CA
Elisabeth Arden is great quality eyeshadow. However, I prefer loose pigments compared to compressed eyeshadow. But what ever floats your boat I guess
Madison L.
The price is definitely a little up there but I've tried it and if your eyes are on it I definitely say buy it it's amazing color and pigment
Norma V.
The price is kinda high to purchase but the product it's marvelous. The quality of it has more valie than the price.
Jamie H.
Lexington, NC
I like it works well I will buy more My daughter and her friends love it Would recommend it to anyone I like colors
Megan I.
Amherst, NY
I love this product because it is easy to grab on the way out the door!!!!!
Diannys C.
giorgia
I like this eye shadow and use it as a transition shade, my eyes are brown and looks great on them, the price is ok and the packaging is beautiful. since I use this everyday I would buy more in a couple weeks.
Noemie L.
Beautiful and nice color of eyeshadow, perfect for brown eyes, long lasting too with a good eyeprimer

Macy's