Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Brow Shaper & Eye Liner uploaded by Nadia A.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

PRODUCT DETAILS
Brush on brows for soft, natural shaping. Also doubles as an eyeliner -- wet or dry -- for a dramatic effect.
APPLICATIONS AND USE
1 Dip the short, stiff, angled brush in the product and apply it to the brows starting at the arch of the brows and working outwards.
2 Mimic the natural brows. Apply in short, feather-like hair strokes, never in a straight, solid line. Always go in the same direction of the hairs.

Buy on Amazon*
Jordan J.
I have used this product for years and have really enjoyed it. I use soft blonde 1, and apply it using my eyebrow brush. If you get too much on your brush it may appear Cakey.
Fellicia Z.
Boonton, NJ
All I have to say is that this product is absolutely amazing ! My sister uses it and it makes her eyebrows look flawless!
Jana W.
Sault ste marie, ON
Review for: Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Brow Shaper & Eye Liner more...
Shade: sable 03. I'm a blonde and this fits perfectly. Bought this from sears when eyebrows first started to be a thing. The salesperson suggested it and I had no clue so I just said sure! They did my makeup for buying a product .. I looked ridiculous but had a date so I worked it. Lol BUT I love it works great for me , easy to apply and control. If I put it on too dark I just use a clean mascara applicator to blend it lighter. No complaints , still a happy user.
Nadia A.
Laayoune , Laayoune
Easy to use, love the colors, i like the shimmers on then not too hard not too soft, just the right amount of shimmer in, many colors for a bold look, i like it when i don’t want a bold look, i know i can always find some in the E arden collection.
Lucy-mae F.
Broseley , Telford
Review for: Elizabeth Arden 16105080502 Beautiful Color Brow Shaper & Eye Liner - No. 02 Fawn - 2.7g-0.09oz more...
One of the best products I’ve used on my brows! Use it everyday and my brows just stay in place! I got mine from Debenhams for £18 and definitely worth the price! No matter how much you use it, it just doesn’t hit pan
Candice J.
Hastings, Hawkes Bay
Review for: Sable more...
My favorite eyebrow product, I already have pretty full eyebrows but this fills in my thinner patches and defines the tail. I have tried other products but I always come back to this one
Kelsey S.
Abbotsford, BC
Review for: Fawn more...
So good! Super pigmented, easy to use and just love the colour. Love this powder, I find it’s easier to use than brow pencils.
Samantha B.
This product right here is a 10/10! I love the way this product feels and looks as it is being applied and it lasts all day!
member-ec4c56c0a
Tiene textura ligera recomiendo usarlo con la brocha húmeda para una mejor fijación, una presentación muy linda