Elizabeth Arden Beautiful Color Bronzing Duo uploaded by yasmine g.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Sun-kissed splendor is at your fingertips. This bronzing powder features two complementary bronzing shades that allow you to blend for a healthy, natural glow. Apply with the included round brush for smooth, even application.

PRODUCT DETAILS

There’s nothing more beautiful than a radiant, sun-kissed look. We've paired two complementary bronzing shades that allow you to blend for a healthy, natural glow. The silky, vitamin-enriched formula is buildable and long wearing. Apply with the round blending brush for a smooth, even application every time.

Bronzer Application:

First, find your cheekbone.
It’s worth taking two seconds to find out exactly where it is. So, smile. Now put your index finger in the center of the “apple” created by your smile. Next, put your thumb at the point where the top of your ear connects to your face. Finally, pull your index finger toward your thumb. The bone you feel is your cheekbone.

Now, use your brush to apply the darker bronzer under your cheekbone, starting from the outside and sweeping towards the apple. Now sweep brush back in opposite direction and up and down a couple of times to blend and apply evenly.

Next, use the lighter bronzer to give your cheeks a kiss of color.  Smile and apply that lighter bronzer on the apples of your cheeks, blending back toward the bronzed area. This gives the apples of your cheeks a beautiful glow, and blending these two perfectly selected tones makes the effect as natural as can be.
Enjoy your sun-kissed look all day!

Buy on Amazon
Laura C.
Little Falls, NY
I'm torn on this bronzer. I really do like it I just am really not a fan of the price. If you want a really great product and don't mind the cost try it you won't be disappointed
Maria L.
Easy To Apply; Good Pigmentation; Looks Natural; Versatile; Long-Lasting; Doesn't Appear Cakey; Blends Easily; Simply the best
Maryan H.
I love this bronzer, the color is perfect and it gives you the perfect look. It's smooth and easy to apply.
karen P.
San Jose , CA
I’ve had this compact sitting in drawer for years now. I recently decided I’d try to use it up. So I’ve been using the dark size as a contour shadow on my cheeks and eye grease and I’ve been using the lighter side as a highlight. I have it in shade “ Bronze Beauty”. Overall the product is nothing super special, however I do like how it is like having two products in one compact. The bronze shade is a reddish orange colour which I actually like. The highlight side is not very pigmented and I’m not a huge fan but it does work. I wouldn’t buy this product again but I was able to completely use it up and it wasn’t terrible.
Stephanie O.
Edmonton
This is a beautiful bronzer. I have very fair skin and it leaves me with a lovely bronze glow. The formula is buildable, so depending on the colour of your complexion, you can apply the amount needed to achieve the bronzed skin you desire. I like that there is a lighter and darker shade. It makes the product perfect for contouring as well as bronzing. I use the darker shade to contour my cheeks and jaw, and I use the lighter colour to contour my nose. To add a warmth to my face, I mix the shades together. Once applied, I would say that this is a matte bronzer, but it has a very slight glow. The colour of this bronzer is ideal, with no orange tinge. It is expensive, but because it is so well done, it’s worth it to me. It is just perfect!
Bri D.
Ashfield
The actual product is very good and applies nice however the brush that comes with the product is absolutely insane. No company should ever used those types of brushes. The bronzer suits olive skintones and if it were cheaper I would recommend it to everyone.
Tara C.
I find it difficult to find a bronzer that doesn't make me glow orange. This is perfect. It gives you a bit of a sun kissed look. The price is well worth it.
Alexia K.
I love this bronzer I got it for my birthday and I wear it mostly every day. It is long lasting and it doesn't make my face look all orange. I love it.
yasmine g.
Tottenham , London
My mum got this product and I’d like to review it based on her opinions: according to my mum, she absolutely loves this product, it’s buildable and it gives a gorgeous bronzing glowy effect. She uses it every day and she recommends it!
Danielle M.
Fort McMurray , AB
Love this product! Wish they sold the light brown on its own as it’s the perfect winter shade for pale skin. Good pigmentation but doesn’t go on too harsh so reasonable blending is needed only. Favourite bronzer and would recommend to all.