BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This air-light makeup becomes one with skin, resulting in flawless, natural-looking skin that looks and feels like you're wearing nothing at all. Contains SPF 8, protects against moisture loss and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. For Normal Skin Medium coverage Natural finish The luxurious liquid makeup that gives skin a firmer look and reflects light to soften fine lines. This oil free formula protects from sun with a gentle SPF 8. Clinically, dermatologist and allergy tested. see more...

• I just got this in the color Cameo. I was wondering if this will ...1 Answers
  • What's your favorite shade?2 Answers
  • "A perfect foundation.. Light yet good coverage all in one!" in 1 review
  • "This foundation is not heavy , and helps keep my oily skin shine free with the right amount of coverage ." in 1 review
Franciele S.
San Rafael, CA
I love Elizabeth Arden products in general, and this did not let me down. There is a peach texture and the tones are perfect for all the types of skin, so it is good for oily and dry skin, you need just choose between them. You can find easily in Macys or Nordstrom
Samara B.
Killeen, TX
I love this, it's one of my regulars. I actually got it as a gift to try out. Made my skin look glowing, didn't look like ur face was covered in Cakey foundation, felt like u were wearing nothing. Even works well in summer. You don't need to use a lot so I feel its value for money.
Keri M.
I've purchased this foundation a few times . I've also tried other high end brands . This remains my favorite foundation because it provides coverage with a slight glow . This foundation is not heavy , and helps keep my oily skin shine free with the right amount of coverage . I love that this is a light airy foundation !
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
I got a sample from the counter and I love it! It is so lightweight - almost like BB cream. It covers well, doesn't rub off and makes my skin feel great! I didn't break out at all from it! I can't wait to buy a whole bottle!
J H.
Such a great product. I'm typically skeptical of "flawless" coverage but I've never been happier!
Taylor T.
Yes yes and yes! A perfect foundation.. Light yet good coverage all in one! Wonderful foundation
Amber B.
Marthasville, MO
Good coverage but a little too expensive for me. Probably wouldn't buy this product again.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Great foundation i founts that it corrected my redness on my skin and even out my skin tone. It left a really nice smooth finish on my face
J H.
What's your favorite shade?
Rachel T.
Desloge, MO
I just got this in the color Cameo. I was wondering if this will work for my oily skin. Has anyone had any reactions to it? Also does the color oxidize to orange shade. Is it worth the money?