BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

PRODUCT DETAILS

Unlock your world and experience the romantic sophistication of Red Door, Elizabeth Arden's iconic signature fragrance. Glamorous and elegant, Elizabeth Arden Red Door is a mélange of rich, rare florals, including freesia, red roses, and orchids. Honey and sandalwood set a sensual mood for a glamorous finish.

Courtney G.
Northport, ME
Thanks to my mom , this is one of my favorite perfumes. To me, it gives me an oomph! I feel so good with this on. Clean fresh seductive smell. Can't go without having this in my drawer !
elizabeth m.
Atlanta, GA
I love this perfume,ive been using this since high school. Im 19 years old and i love it. It has this sexy smell to it, my husband loves it on me and im allways getting complements. The smell last a long time. Im in love with it.
Becca L.
My friend gave me a sample of this. I wasn't impressed. It kind of smelled like any other high end department store perfume to me. It smelled powdery and a little old to me. I wouldn't recommend.
neyda m.
this was soo smelly it was such a strong perfum it was grate i dont like low perfumes i love strong ones the scent was amazing i give it a 100 for that and it was and amazing caust
Briyonna W.
Stone Mtn, GA
This perfume smells amazing. When you want to go for a grown and sexy smell GRAB THIS! It does not make you smell like a old lady even though it has a slight musky scent to it. I am 23 and everytime I wear it I get so many compliments. Also, a little goes a long way. I usually spray it on my wrists, neck, and forearms and it lasts ALL DAY AND NIGHT without having to respray it. I will continue to buy this perfume as long as I'm alive. I call it my signature scent.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

this perfume has used my mother for years and love it smells very rich fruity and floral something sweet is very elegant is not a perfume for every day but for special occasions is best for winter fragrance is a citrus fruit durability is high like its wake
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
This scent is definitely one of the most divine scent's i have come across! It smells so delightful! I came across'd it trying it at Macy's And i don't ever regret wearing it out in public i get a lot of compliments on what I'm wearing and who I'm wearing.
Aubrey G.
Wilmington, NC
My grandmother always wore Red Door so I think this brand has a little reinventing to do if it wants to come to the next millenium fresh. Although smelling it does bring up good memories and it will forever be a classic for all who know it and love it.
Andrea S.
Goose Creek, SC
At first I didn't like this scent, because I thought it was a bit too "mature" for me, but I ended up actually really enjoying it! It's a beautiful scent that isn't nauseating like many high end fragrances, and it lasts all day!
Vanessa O.
One of my favorite perfumes. Not too strong, not too light. Scent stays on you for a very long time. It's a staple product, will always be in my perfume collection. Everyone of any age can wear this.