Elizabeth Arden ardenbeauty Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Anita G.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

PRODUCT DETAILS

With its inviting presence, Ardenbeauty is a fresh, green floral fragrance that is as multi-faceted as the woman who wears it.

Buy on Amazon
Kylie Q.
Arnaudville, LA
Its definitely a different scent than what I am used to wearing. I usually go for very warm, sweet perfumes so this was a but out of my comfort zone. It is a clean, floral scent that smells youthful, in my opinion. I feel like perfumes that are very floral can often feel too mature for someone in her 20s, but that's definitely not the case with this perfume. It is a bit strong, but not strong enough to give me a headache. I definitely smell it on my throughout the day. I don't find it to be overpowering. It is just enough of a punch to be noticed and appreciated throughout the day without making you want to scrub it off. I definitely recommend this as a spring/summer perfume. Its amazing!
Yvonne M.
Very old smell. I would not wear this on a date. Maybe to see my grandma. I got this as a gift and I just have it sitting in my bathroom. Not sure why I didn't throw it away. I would never buy this again.
Sonya B.
Omg omg love the floral scent of this perfume i found it sensual flirty and mature but still sensible great for any age really but im in my mid 20's and i love it
Alexandra R.
Encinitas, CA
Received a sample of this but it wasn't my cup of tea. The scent seemed a bit matronly for my taste and did not seem to go well with my skin
sarah w.
Dunnellon , FL
I love red door it has a sweet and lingering smell of pure bliss !I recommend this to any woman who would like to lure in that certain man.
RedDoor is my all time favorite perfume. It is a timeless fragrance.
I recognize it any time someone is wearing it around me.
Cathrine J.
New Iberia, LA
My aunt gave this to me as a gift it's a sweet smell and last all day I recommend this to anyone wanting a lasting smell
Katherine V.
Santo Domingo
Best arome in life. I'ven using it since for ever que i loved it for real. Is so sweet for a woman and is a big bottle.
Sandra R.
Forest Park, GA
By far the best perfume!!!!! Love it, I received it for a gift on my birthday and absolutely felt in love with it.
Elizabeth R.
Escondido, CA
Someone told me this was for older women,but I couldn't stop using it,it smells amazing and stays on all day.
Anabel R.
Lynwood, CA
Does anyone know where I can find this perfume other then the locations that are already added.?
Dakota M.