BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Buy on Beauty ...
maribeth p.
S Ozone Park, NY
Omg this was my favorite scent for the longest!!...all thru high school and college, at least from what I remember, it was the perfect scent, mind u I have asthma so that was great and was not overpowering and lasted me all day! ...I really need to repurchase this scent because it was thebest scent I ever had!
Jaylee D.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this perfume!! When I wear it to work I get so many compliments on if. It's even really affordable which is a plus. Myself and my mother in law are addicted to it. I am so happy that I found this in our cabinets!
Stephanie F.
Excellent floral scrent, that is not overpowering can be used all year round. It is very long lasting
Jessica R.
Liverpool, UK
Wonderful smell, I first found it because my mother is obsessed with it and now it's a comforting smell so something I'll always have around