Elizabeth Arden All Gone Eye & Lip Makeup Remover uploaded by Rosanny L.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

The non-oily formulation is allergy tested and leaves no film behind. Shake well to mix the ingredients together which will dissolve mascara, waterproof makeup and transfer-proof lipstick. This two-phase formulation easily and gently removes even transfer resistant and waterproof makeup. Fragrance free. Dermatologist, clinically and ophthalmologist tested. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Claire w.
York, PA
Yes this makeup remover is pricey, but a little goes a very long way. This makeup remover gets even the darkest makeup off quickly and cleanly. I also love that its not a messy remover, it doesn't drio everywhere it just stays on the cotton ball and does its job. For anyone who likes dark makeup, I would highly recommend giving this a try.
Rosanny L.
New York
I love this product. It makes my makeup glide right off. The feeling is like coconut oil and I know that some people don't like feeling oily but you can just wash it right off.
Adrian S.
Morgantown, WV
This makeup remover is super effective even on mascara but it's pretty oily. I would definitely use a cleanser afterward.
Emily F.
Englewood, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this makeup remover hoping it would remove my waterproof mascara but it was not too effective. It worked fine for other type of makeup though, just not waterproof.
Crystal L.
Philadelphia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best makeup remover ive used so far. Works great for me and i don’t have have sensitive/hyper pigmentation skin but I have many friend who do. So I thought if it worked for them it could work for me. It literally removes the makeup in seconds without having to rewash.
Sherry S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product rocks!! It removes almost all of my makeup in just one use on a cotton round. When I follow up with cleanser all of my makeup is completely removed. Not to mention the scent and quality of this product is amazing! I'd recommend this to anyone!
Izzy C.
Hampton
I actually like this product, it did a good job at removing my makeup and I'm not 100% about the price just because I got it in a pack, I don't think it was harsh on my skin, and the packaging was nice. I would recommend to others!
Krishna P.
Richmond
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best make up remover ever. Doesn't sting at all when I remove the makeup and prevents my skin from breaking out! So easy to use and definitely recommend to everyone! I will definitely continue to use this!!
Ceci G.
I do really like this makeup remover! A little goes a long way. The packaging is sooo fancy I mean what do you expect from my girl Elizabeth. Overall is an effective makeup remover and I woul definitely repurchase.
Dorinda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first time experiencing such an oily makeup remover. My face gets generates enough oil as is, and now I get an uncomfortable film on my face, so I always have to wash my face thoroughly afterwards. It's does an okay job at removing my waterproof makeup, but this product is just not for me.