Elizabeth Arden All Gone Eye & Lip Makeup Remover uploaded by Rosanny L.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

The non-oily formulation is allergy tested and leaves no film behind. Shake well to mix the ingredients together which will dissolve mascara, waterproof makeup and transfer-proof lipstick. This two-phase formulation easily and gently removes even transfer resistant and waterproof makeup. Fragrance free. Dermatologist, clinically and ophthalmologist tested. see more...

Crystal L.
Philadelphia, PA
Best makeup remover ive used so far. Works great for me and i don’t have have sensitive/hyper pigmentation skin but I have many friend who do. So I thought if it worked for them it could work for me. It literally removes the makeup in seconds without having to rewash.
Sherry S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
This product rocks!! It removes almost all of my makeup in just one use on a cotton round. When I follow up with cleanser all of my makeup is completely removed. Not to mention the scent and quality of this product is amazing! I'd recommend this to anyone!
Izzy C.
Hampton
I actually like this product, it did a good job at removing my makeup and I'm not 100% about the price just because I got it in a pack, I don't think it was harsh on my skin, and the packaging was nice. I would recommend to others!
Krishna P.
Richmond, VA
Best make up remover ever. Doesn't sting at all when I remove the makeup and prevents my skin from breaking out! So easy to use and definitely recommend to everyone! I will definitely continue to use this!!
Emily F.
Englewood, CO
I got this makeup remover hoping it would remove my waterproof mascara but it was not too effective. It worked fine for other type of makeup though, just not waterproof.
Ceci G.
I do really like this makeup remover! A little goes a long way. The packaging is sooo fancy I mean what do you expect from my girl Elizabeth. Overall is an effective makeup remover and I woul definitely repurchase.
Tatiana P.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a pretty good makeup remover I found mine at a local marshals. It's pretty gentle it's not drying it does it's job. It's an ok product for the price you can kinda find cheaper makeup removers but this one is good
Rosanny L.
New York
I love this product. It makes my makeup glide right off. The feeling is like coconut oil and I know that some people don't like feeling oily but you can just wash it right off.
Claire w.
York, PA
Yes this makeup remover is pricey, but a little goes a very long way. This makeup remover gets even the darkest makeup off quickly and cleanly. I also love that its not a messy remover, it doesn't drio everywhere it just stays on the cotton ball and does its job. For anyone who likes dark makeup, I would highly recommend giving this a try.
Martha H.
Buffalo, NY
Though this product does seem to be a bit more oily than other eye and lip makeup remover, I've noticed that extra oil really helped remove every last stitch of my mascara and lipstick. Other makeup removers with a less oily feel weren't able to work as well for me, personally. If you stick to just using it on the eyes and lips as directed, the oil really isn't an issue. If i ever felt there was too much moisture left over after removing the makeup, I would just blot the area with a tissue and it was perfectly fine.