BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This two-phase formulation easily and gently removes even transfer-resistant, waterproof makeup without irritation.

PRODUCT DETAILS

Elizabeth Arden All Gone Eye and Lip Makeup Remover softens and comforts, leaving skin perfectly smooth & clean.

All Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Poloxamer 184, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Green 5 (Ci 61570), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140)

APPLICATIONS AND USE

1 Shake well to activate the two-phase formula.

2 Soak a cotton pad and gently apply to eye or lip area.

3 Repeat if necessary with a fresh cotton pad.

Buy on ULTA*
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
This is the best lip makeup remover I have ever used. I used it to take off a Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Velvet Lip Kits  and it came off with one swipe. Anyone who has used one of those knows it's veryyy hard to remove, even using the best makeup removers. But this product removed it immediately. The formula is very moisturizing, and doesn't smell or taste chemically.
Crystal L.
Philadelphia, PA
Best makeup remover ive used so far. Works great for me and i don’t have have sensitive/hyper pigmentation skin but I have many friend who do. So I thought if it worked for them it could work for me. It literally removes the makeup in seconds without having to rewash.
Sherry S.
Phillipsburg, NJ
This product rocks!! It removes almost all of my makeup in just one use on a cotton round. When I follow up with cleanser all of my makeup is completely removed. Not to mention the scent and quality of this product is amazing! I'd recommend this to anyone!
Izzy C.
Hampton
I actually like this product, it did a good job at removing my makeup and I'm not 100% about the price just because I got it in a pack, I don't think it was harsh on my skin, and the packaging was nice. I would recommend to others!
Krishna P.
RICHMOND, VA
Best make up remover ever. Doesn't sting at all when I remove the makeup and prevents my skin from breaking out! So easy to use and definitely recommend to everyone! I will definitely continue to use this!!
Emily F.
Englewood, CO
I got this makeup remover hoping it would remove my waterproof mascara but it was not too effective. It worked fine for other type of makeup though, just not waterproof.
Erica K.
Peoria, AZ
I have about 4 little bottles of this and I think it works okay. I have to use a couple of applications to have t remove my makeup. Another thing I am not a fan of is how oily it makes my skin feel. I probably won't buy it again but it does take my makeup off.
Becky S.
Milton, WA
I use the Elizabeth Arden eye and lip makeup remover, as it works great! This remover helps remove the toughest products, including waterproof mascara and all day lipstick. I like how easy the remover takes makeup off, and how gentle it is. Works way better than I imagined, all my makeup comes off with a breeze!
Tatiana P.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a pretty good makeup remover I found mine at a local marshals. It's pretty gentle it's not drying it does it's job. It's an ok product for the price you can kinda find cheaper makeup removers but this one is good
Sheena M.
This remover works well to remove even the toughest waterproof makeup. It is a little pricey for me. If you love this line go ahead and grab this product as well.