BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

This two-phase formulation easily and gently removes even transfer-resistant, waterproof makeup without irritation.

PRODUCT DETAILS

Elizabeth Arden All Gone Eye and Lip Makeup Remover softens and comforts, leaving skin perfectly smooth & clean.

All Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Poloxamer 184, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Edta, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Green 5 (Ci 61570), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140)

APPLICATIONS AND USE

1 Shake well to activate the two-phase formula.

2 Soak a cotton pad and gently apply to eye or lip area.

3 Repeat if necessary with a fresh cotton pad.

Harper B.
Palm harbor , FL
This is the best lip makeup remover I have ever used. I used it to take off a Kylie Cosmetics℠ By Kylie Jenner Velvet Lip Kits  and it came off with one swipe. Anyone who has used one of those knows it's veryyy hard to remove, even using the best makeup removers. But this product removed it immediately. The formula is very moisturizing, and doesn't smell or taste chemically.
Emily F.
Englewood, CO
I got this makeup remover hoping it would remove my waterproof mascara but it was not too effective. It worked fine for other type of makeup though, just not waterproof.
Erica K.
Peoria, AZ
I have about 4 little bottles of this and I think it works okay. I have to use a couple of applications to have t remove my makeup. Another thing I am not a fan of is how oily it makes my skin feel. I probably won't buy it again but it does take my makeup off.
Tatiana P.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a pretty good makeup remover I found mine at a local marshals. It's pretty gentle it's not drying it does it's job. It's an ok product for the price you can kinda find cheaper makeup removers but this one is good
Sheena M.
This remover works well to remove even the toughest waterproof makeup. It is a little pricey for me. If you love this line go ahead and grab this product as well.
Rosanny L.
New York
I love this product. It makes my makeup glide right off. The feeling is like coconut oil and I know that some people don't like feeling oily but you can just wash it right off.
Claire w.
York, PA
Yes this makeup remover is pricey, but a little goes a very long way. This makeup remover gets even the darkest makeup off quickly and cleanly. I also love that its not a messy remover, it doesn't drio everywhere it just stays on the cotton ball and does its job. For anyone who likes dark makeup, I would highly recommend giving this a try.
Martha H.
Buffalo, NY
Though this product does seem to be a bit more oily than other eye and lip makeup remover, I've noticed that extra oil really helped remove every last stitch of my mascara and lipstick. Other makeup removers with a less oily feel weren't able to work as well for me, personally. If you stick to just using it on the eyes and lips as directed, the oil really isn't an issue. If i ever felt there was too much moisture left over after removing the makeup, I would just blot the area with a tissue and it was perfectly fine.
Princess I.
This product works great; it helped me completely remove my eye makeup. I just shake the bottle and drop few drops in cotton balls. Then wiped it on my eyelids and next thing you know it, my eye make up is removed. Although the downside is that it is oily. Therefore, I wash my face with water to remove the oily residue.
Becky S.
Milton, WA
I use the Elizabeth Arden eye and lip makeup remover, as it works great! This remover helps remove the toughest products, including waterproof mascara and all day lipstick. I like how easy the remover takes makeup off, and how gentle it is. Works way better than I imagined, all my makeup comes off with a breeze!