Elizabeth Arden Advanced Eye Fix Primer
Elizabeth Arden Advanced Eye Fix Primer
By Elizabeth Arden
Kimberly P.
Gilmer, TX

Do you use this product more than twice a day? I put it on before I apply my makeup in the morning, but I'm also using it at night after I moisturize my face. I love it.

Amanda C.
Amanda C.
2 years ago
Boa quantidade
DAFFNE W.
DAFFNE W.
Avon park , FL
3 years, 8 months ago
Yes you can use it morning and afternoon, it works wonders in the morning and in the afternoon it keeps your face moisturized. once you can reach 40 remember to use that have retinol to keep the wrinkles at bay.