BY ELIZABETH ARDEN #89 in Eyelid Primer

This advanced formula primes eyelids and extends eyeshadow wear.  Can also be worn alone for a natural look.  Clinically, dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. see more...

Elizabeth Arden Advanced Eye Fix Primer
  • "It keeps my eye makeup secure all day and i dont see any creasing or anything of that sort." in 1 review
  • "My eye makeup stays put all day." in 1 review
  • "elizabeth arden has great products all work really well they are known for their good quality " in 1 review
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
Not my favorite primer. Wasn't a big fan. This primer is super watery for a primer, I prefer a think creamy base and this just doesn't do it. For the quality it is very expensive. I will not purchase again.
Marissa C.
Bridgeville, PA
I've been using this primer for the last year, and it has really helped set my eye shadow. My shadow lasts all day, and now I never apply shadow without it. You really just need a very small amount for each eye lid or else you'll waste a lot of the product. I would definitely recommend it, especially for someone with oily skin.
Kat D.
So I recently found a travel size of this in my makeup stash that I must of passed up when I got. That was such a mistake. I tried this and instantly loved it! It's the perfect light color for a base, plus it covers up veining on the eyes and and dark coloration. Then there's the staying power, I put this on, do my make up and go to work for 9 hours and when I get back my eye shadow is still in place. I've tried a bunch of primers in the past and never liked them which is why I passed this up when I first got but I've converted for this product. Best primer ove ever used. Wish it wasn't $22 but it's worth the price.
Angela D.
San Jose, CA
Honestly coming from a pricey brand I was disappointed with this. The consistency is so strange and makes me eye area feel gross. My mom buys this brand from Costco and honestly it's not worth it.
Jenna H.
Not a big fan of this eye primer. My lids felt chalky and it made my eyeshadow build up in a strange way. It stayed put but I couldn't get over how thick it made my shadow and the feel of it. Overall I just don't think I really need a primer for my eye type either.
Rachell N.
St Augustine, FL
I cannot stress how much I love Elizabeth Arden's products enough. I buy them at Marshalls and use them religiously. Smells good, feels good, DOES NOT TASTE GOOD. But I love it.
Alison D.
Alexandria , VA
I have this and I never use it. It seems to be creamy but for some reason it irritates my eyes. It can sting. I only use it when my skin is pretty dry and it does seem to help.
maisa s.
Lizabeth Arden Advanced Eye Fix Primer
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
This advanced formula primes eyelids and extends eyeshadow wear. Can also be worn alone for a natural look. Clinically, dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested
Kimberly P.
Gilmer, TX
Another Elizabeth Arden product that doesn't fail to deliver! I love this Advanced Eye Fix Primer! If you've not tried it yet, it's a must!
Vanessa C.
Turlock, Ca
Love!!! It keeps my eye makeup secure all day and i don't see any creasing or anything of that sort. Keeps my makeup looking fresh all day!
Kimberly P.
Gilmer, TX
Do you use this product more than twice a day? I put it on before I apply my makeup in the morning, but I'm also using it at night after I moisturize my face. I love it.
Elizabeth G.
I recently got a gift bag of Elizabeth Arden makeup and it's amazing so I was looking more into her products how does this primer work on the eyes
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10???
Aimee M.
miami
i want to know if this primer stay all day?