BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Pure. Potent. Precise. Our Advanced Ceramide Capsules provide triple the anti-aging power for visibly firmer, smoother, healthy-looking skin.

PRODUCT DETAILS

Proven to take years off the look of your skin.1
Experience a triple-powered capsule of youth that focuses on enhancing skins' barrier repair function, increasing moisturization within the surface of the skin and minimize the appearance of aging signs. This lightweight, silky-smooth serum helps to maintain healthy, youthful-looking skin and correct the visible signs of aging by delivering a new and improved blend of ingredients your skin needs to target skin barrier repair, moisturization, and Anti-Aging.

Each capsule is biodegradable, fragrance and preservative free, designed to deliver a concentrated dose packed with even more advanced ceramide technology.

The importance of skin’s lipid barrier
Imagine a brick wall. After years of exposure, the mortar between the bricks starts to break down. Your skin is no different. As you age, ceramides (the mortar) aren’t produced at the same rate, resulting in a noticeable decline in ceramides by your 30’s, and an even more dramatic decline by your 40’s. Your skin begins to weaken and form wrinkles, dryness, uneven skin tone and loss of firmness.

Defy skin’s decline with Ceramide Technology
Our innovative Advanced Ceramide Capsules have the power to help replenish and restore the ceramides your skin loses with age. Our skin-identical Ceramide technology helps strengthen skin’s moisture barrier layer with what it needs for a youthful-looking appearance.

• REVITALIZES and re-texturizes the look of skin
  • IMPROVES skin's radiance visibly
  • SUPPORTS skin's natural collagen for a firmer look
  • REDUCES the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • ENHANCES skin hydration for a fresh and balanced feel
  • SMOOTHES and softens skin noticeably

INGREDIENTS:

Advanced Ceramide Capsules Full Ingredients List: Isononyl Isononanoate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Isododecane, Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ceramide 1, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 Ii, Cholesterol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Dimethiconol, Lecithin, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Phytosphingosine, Retinyl Palmitate, Squalene, Tocopherol.

Melissa T.
There’s a decent amount of product in each one, but it can be hard to pop them without it squirting out everywhere! A lot of times when I go to twist off the tab, the whole thing doesn't come off and so I have to eke it out. I'm also not in love with the price, as I don't really see any anti-aging benefits at my age. I do enjoy its moisturizing power because my skin feels fresh and hydrated without any sticky residue, but that alone is not enough for me.
Deven L.
Purchased at: Macy's
I absolutely love this serum , it’s wonderful and makes my skin feel smooth healthy and beautiful I love using it everyday it’s healthy and makes my skin feel smooth and soft and wonderful . Worth every penny I’m over 50 and I look and feel awesome my skin looks much younger than my age it’s like if I was in my 30’s . It’s a wonderful serum for anyone who wants beautiful skin !
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
This is my number 1 favorite skincare product it helps in everyway possible it helps the skin become more youthful and radiant it gives you a natural glow and also helps get rid of wrinkles fine lines blemishes and helps tighten the skin make the skin softer and more amazing I highly recommend it for everyone
Barb V.
Bensalem
These little capsules are SO COOL!! I love that you get a perfect sized amount given to you. The serum is very nice too and I enjoyed the formula. It was hydrating and my skin enjoyed it. This might not be a practical product for all the time. But it would be so nice for traveling! Just pop a few capsules in a container for however long your staying and boom!
Katherine V.
Washington , DC
Just tried these for the first time last night and I already noticed my skin more radiant. Also I have a few pimple marks and today they appeared to be clearer. Totally recommend it! Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum
Valerie M.
I received a small 10 pack of these for free when I purchased Elizabeth Arden lotion on Ulta and they are phenomenal. They really make a differeince in the hydration of your skin and also minimize fine lines and wrinkles. I found that I could actually get two applications out of one pod, making them last much longer. One pod was just too much product for my face and neck and didn't sink into my skin as well.
Ashley C.
Des Moines, IA
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s funny because a lot of younger women see this line as an older women line. But I couldn’t disagree more! It’s never too early to start taking care of your skin. This is a must have in your kit. It’s silky, it moisturizes and it doesn’t have a smell.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I little goes a long way with these capsules. Once capsule is more than enough for my face AND neck too. I can definitely use it more than once each time. The formula is very slick and spreads very easily. The only downside is that it doesn't absorb as quickly as I would like. I recommend applying a few hours before going to sleep, not right before going to sleep because you may end up with some on your pillowcase. I prefer them for night time application because they make my skin look very shiny and they don't mix well with makeup. They are however great as sealing in moisture and improving my skins texture.
Makala H.
I like how small the capsules are, giving the appropriate amount each time. I received these as a sample (a two pack) but my skin felt super soft and supple after using. I can only imagine the results after continuous use.
Alana D.
Queensbury, NY
Love this product for before even putting anything on your face. Would definitely recommend to people that have dry skin because it really moisturizes and makes your skin super-soft before putting anything on it.
Sophie H.
Bath
From someone that has sensitive and oily skin, does this product cause anyone to have breakouts?
Jada M.
Larose, LA
Does this help with dark spots?
Layla N.
Doral, FL
Has anyone tried this product?
Cheyanna H.
Sellersville, PA
This looks like an amazing product! I've been wanting to try it, but was wondering if it is worth the price?
Samantha B.
Youngsville, NC
Does this product break anyone out? I have sensitive skin.