BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Pure. Potent. Precise. Our Advanced Ceramide Capsules provide triple the anti-aging power for visibly firmer, smoother, healthy-looking skin.

PRODUCT DETAILS

Proven to take years off the look of your skin.1
Experience a triple-powered capsule of youth that focuses on enhancing skins' barrier repair function, increasing moisturization within the surface of the skin and minimize the appearance of aging signs. This lightweight, silky-smooth serum helps to maintain healthy, youthful-looking skin and correct the visible signs of aging by delivering a new and improved blend of ingredients your skin needs to target skin barrier repair, moisturization, and Anti-Aging.

Each capsule is biodegradable, fragrance and preservative free, designed to deliver a concentrated dose packed with even more advanced ceramide technology.

The importance of skin’s lipid barrier
Imagine a brick wall. After years of exposure, the mortar between the bricks starts to break down. Your skin is no different. As you age, ceramides (the mortar) aren’t produced at the same rate, resulting in a noticeable decline in ceramides by your 30’s, and an even more dramatic decline by your 40’s. Your skin begins to weaken and form wrinkles, dryness, uneven skin tone and loss of firmness.

Defy skin’s decline with Ceramide Technology
Our innovative Advanced Ceramide Capsules have the power to help replenish and restore the ceramides your skin loses with age. Our skin-identical Ceramide technology helps strengthen skin’s moisture barrier layer with what it needs for a youthful-looking appearance.

• REVITALIZES and re-texturizes the look of skin
  • IMPROVES skin's radiance visibly
  • SUPPORTS skin's natural collagen for a firmer look
  • REDUCES the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
  • ENHANCES skin hydration for a fresh and balanced feel
  • SMOOTHES and softens skin noticeably

INGREDIENTS:

Advanced Ceramide Capsules Full Ingredients List: Isononyl Isononanoate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Isododecane, Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ceramide 1, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 Ii, Cholesterol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Dimethiconol, Lecithin, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Phytosphingosine, Retinyl Palmitate, Squalene, Tocopherol.

Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
This is my number 1 favorite skincare product it helps in everyway possible it helps the skin become more youthful and radiant it gives you a natural glow and also helps get rid of wrinkles fine lines blemishes and helps tighten the skin make the skin softer and more amazing I highly recommend it for everyone
Barb V.
Bensalem
These little capsules are SO COOL!! I love that you get a perfect sized amount given to you. The serum is very nice too and I enjoyed the formula. It was hydrating and my skin enjoyed it. This might not be a practical product for all the time. But it would be so nice for traveling! Just pop a few capsules in a container for however long your staying and boom!
Katherine V.
Washington , DC
Just tried these for the first time last night and I already noticed my skin more radiant. Also I have a few pimple marks and today they appeared to be clearer. Totally recommend it! Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum
Valerie M.
I received a small 10 pack of these for free when I purchased Elizabeth Arden lotion on Ulta and they are phenomenal. They really make a differeince in the hydration of your skin and also minimize fine lines and wrinkles. I found that I could actually get two applications out of one pod, making them last much longer. One pod was just too much product for my face and neck and didn't sink into my skin as well.
Makala H.
I like how small the capsules are, giving the appropriate amount each time. I received these as a sample (a two pack) but my skin felt super soft and supple after using. I can only imagine the results after continuous use.
Alana D.
Queensbury, NY
Love this product for before even putting anything on your face. Would definitely recommend to people that have dry skin because it really moisturizes and makes your skin super-soft before putting anything on it.
Allyson G.
Cambridge, ON
Love these little capsules! While it does feel very oily going on, it soaks in completely as soon as you apply your moisturizer over top. I notice a difference in my skin's hydration level when I don't use these.
Becky S.
This is hard for me to review because I only had a trial of the product consisting of like 4 or 5 of the ceramide beads. I used them as a serum, following instructions, and tried them with a few different skin care staples in my regimen.
I can honestly say that while I don't feel they did any harm to my skin; I didn't notice any great benefits that were described on the packaging. Perhaps I need to try more than 5 applications?
Lindsay W.
New York
Easy dosage, which I like (so not product is wasted). It actually helped long term , but I didn’t see any different until the last 10 beads.However, I did end up rebuying it after I finished my first one.
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
This capsules are kind of gimmicky. It’s just a serum inside. It’s a nice softening serum but not worth the high price tag in my opinion. One capsule has enough to cover the face, neck and chest
Sophie H.
Bath
From someone that has sensitive and oily skin, does this product cause anyone to have breakouts?
Cheyanna H.
Sellersville, PA
This looks like an amazing product! I've been wanting to try it, but was wondering if it is worth the price?
Jada M.
Larose, LA
Does this help with dark spots?
Samantha B.
Youngsville, NC
Does this product break anyone out? I have sensitive skin.
Norene C.
Has anyone stored these in the refrigerator? I read that serums last longer in the refrigerator. I wonder if cool temperatures will alter the product or if it is beneficial.