BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

A lot of action from a little twist.
NEW Advanced Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Eye Serum visibly firms and reduces the look of crow’s feet and puffiness for eyes that look younger and brighter.

PRODUCT DETAILS

Leveraging more than 25 years of research, Elizabeth Arden has updated the existing Ceramide Eye Capsule formula, adding 9 new ingredients to not only replenish essential, naturally-occurring lipids, but also help support skin’s natural renewal process and target the key signs of aging around the eyes for a younger and brighter look. The result is a serum that immediately enhances skin’s natural barrier, increases moisturization within the surface of the skin, and minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Did you know?
The eye contour has the thinnest, most fragile skin on the entire face*. Advanced Ceramide Eye Capsules are formulated specifically for the delicate skin around the eye and to target visible imperfections such as crow’s feet, crepiness and puffiness.

Precise. Potent. Targeted for Eyes.
Each golden capsule is biodegradable, fragrance and preservative-free—designed to deliver a fresh, concentrated dose of moisture-boosting serum packed with even more advanced Ceramide technology than before.

Clinically tested to improve the look of2:

• Crow’s feet, fine lines and wrinkles
  • Firmness and elasticity
  • Skin texture and clarity
  • Puffiness
  • Undereye discolorations

All Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl, Isononanoate, Isododecane, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Ceramide 1, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 Ii, Cholesterol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Dimethiconol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Strobile, Lecithin, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Neoruscogenin, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14, Phytosphingosine, Polysilicone-11, Retinyl Palmitate, Ruscogenin, Squalene, Tocopherol.

Buy on ULTA
naf C.
My first impressions of the packaging were quite positive. Right when I opened it, I noticed how uniquely this serum was packed into the capsules. I tried this for a couple of days and I can notice a difference. The wrinkles have become less noticeable and the skin has become more firm. When I tried it, it smelled neutral and looked like a liquid white cream that gets absorbed quickly into the skin. It feels and looks totally natural too. I like that you can't even see if you're actually wearing it, that's how natural it looked. It has definitely minimized the wrinkles near my mouth and eye area. Skin looks younger and the forehead wrinkles look diminished. The product in each capsule may look like it's insufficient at first, but it's actually enough to cover your entire facial skin as well as your neck. I am very impressed by this serum, it didn't give me any side effects. I have only positive things to say about this serum. I'd definitely recommend this to everyone.
Received free sample - opinions are my own.
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules have a cult following. Despite other products coming out everyday promising great skincare results, these capsules outshine them all. Although each capsule is very small, it contains the perfect amount of serum for your face. The result is soft, smooth, moisturized skin that with continued use, looks younger and firmer. I strongly recommend this product and your skin will thank you.
Jordin G.
Tacoma
I was hesitant about this product because I struggle with oily skin, but these little ceramide beadlets are awesome! I even used them around my smile lines and they visibly improved! Love! Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Capsules Daily Youth Restoring Serum
Jamie E.
Man, WV
This is such a wonderful product. It does leave your skin with an oily feel until it settles into the skin so it's best to actually put it on at bedtime rather than early morning! As for results, it works! I use my finger to apply it and I push my eyelids up and out as I rub it in. I also take it from the corner of my under eye and blend it out to the end of my cheekbone. I'm a believer but it has to be used regularly to see results!!
vonda P.
Lorain
I purchased the serum because I had dark circles around my eyes. I have to say it worked out for me the first time. It was a little pricy but worth every penny. I purchased it from Macy's. It was very gentle. I would recommend this to anyone. Who need to get rid of dark circles.
Maricella M.
Anderson, SC
I bought these just to try and review and holy moly the price point hurt my pocket. But I guess they last forever. I only use it once a week. I get one capsule pop it open and it does my whole face. I feel like it leaves my face a bit sticky though
Sydney V.
Raleigh, NC
I fee like these would be good for the winter when skin is dry. I do think that the portion per capsule is excessive and I only need less than half for my whole face. Using the whole thing breaks me out but I have tons of clients who swear by these so I'm sure they work wonders.
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
Man these realllllly work! Smooth gel that really plumps the area it's used on. Clever packaging with the little pods - used to be sold at my Ulta but now I'd get at a Macy's. Try them - you won't be disappointed!
Renee D.
I was hesitant to purchase these because of the price but they are worth it!  The fine lines around my eyes have significantly improved and are much less noticeable.
Jodi S.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I'm over 40 and a mom and I work full time so my eyes are tired and show it. I received these capsules in a gift bag with purchase and I loved them so much I purchased after I used. I can actually use one capsule for both under eye areas and around the creases and it has certainly helped in both areas. If you want to try before you buy, try and get one of the many great gifts with purchase deals you can always find with Elizabeth Arden purchases at companies like Saks, Macy's and Dillards as well as direct from ElizabethArden.com.
Memory L.
Minneapolis, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
how do you know how many to use? and when to use ? do they work? does any one else think this is an odd way of dispensing the product?
Jen S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this help at all with dark circles? If so, how long did it take for you to see a difference?