BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant x 2 see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Alantay C.
Fort Myers, FL
8 hour cream is one of the best kept beauty secrets, has wonderful healing properties for skin damage!  I used this product after I got a tattoo and it helped my tattoo heal flawlessly! I gave this product five stars because it is amazing, I also use this on my 6 year old son who has eczema during the winter time when his skin is a little more rough and dry.
Karina D.
Sarasota, FL
My mam was always a fan of Elizabeth Arden and I tell you what she is right. This cream does so much good for repairing skin I love it. Sunburn chapped lips acne cold sore I put it on so much and it really works. A bit pricey for her line but worth the investment.
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I have always liked Elizabeth Arden products and I really like this one. The lotion isn't greasy or oily and has a nice light scent
Marinna M.
The hand cream is nice, but I find it starts to rinse off if you wash your hands often
Liv S.
Glasgow
I’m absolutely obsessed with the 8 hour cream. I have incredibly dry and chapped lips and this is one of the only products which works, it really hydrates my lips and I only need to use the smallest amount. The only thing I’m not mad on about this is the smell, but I’ve learned to put up with it due to the fact that it does such an amazing job.
Hannah G.
Nottingham
Keeps skin really hydrated and makes it very soft. Only a tiny amount needed so it lasts for a long time. Personally, I wouldn't repurchase as don't think its worth the hype or the price. Maybe not so suitable for oilier skin types, especially in the day.
Layne B.
Abbotsford, BC
The citronella scent and consistency of this moisturizer didn't work for me. I've read rave reviews about it, but it isn't something I would purchase. It is more like an oily salve than a lotion.
Taylor B.
Mississauga
I loveee this product! 5 stars isn't enough, I give it 10! Amazing for everything, dry skin, dry lips , eczema, psoriasis, INFECTED PIERCINGS! When I was in grade ( so about 9 years ago ) I got my nose pierced and it god a big keloid on it that stayed for about 6 months. There was nothing I could do to get rid of it. No amount of cleaning it or polysporin would do the trick. I used 8 hour cream ointment on it and it was gone withing two days.
Angelina B.
This is great product if you are going on a long haul flight or just a long day in the city. Smells great and applies lovely too