BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Pamper your skin with this luxurious 8-hour Cream Best Sellers Value Set from Elizabeth Arden. Starting in 1910 with the opening of the Red Door Salon, Elizabeth Arden began creating products that benefited instead of masked the skin. Elizabeth Arden products are made to provide support to your skin to keep it soft, smooth and looking young. The words of Elizabeth Arden: "To be beautiful is the birthright of every woman" is still an inspiration to women all over the world and is as true today as it was 100 years ago. see more...

Addie H.
Dayton, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing. A little goes a long way! Trust me, I learned the hard way by applying too much to my lips and had to wipe some of it off. It is very moisturizing! You can use it for multiple reasons but my main reason is for my lips!
Emma S.
Love this cream! Its definitely a multi use product, I use it on everything! I use it to heal and moisturize my lips, cuticles, hands, elbows, knees. I even use this product on the high points of my cheeks, bridge of my nose, and Cupid's bow like a highlighter! I like the thick consistency of this product. A little bit goes a long way, so it will last you quite a while. There is kind of a strong scent to it, but if scents don't bother you, I would definitely give this product a shot.
Hannah D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream is so soothing and smells gorgeous and doesn't leave your skin tacky unlike most similar products
Britt M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream, although the smell might not jive with some people. I tried this before I ever tried Aquaphor though, and I feel like that does the same thing, and I can get a huge tub for cheap.
Ellie P.
Lincoln
Beauty Junkie Expert
These creams are an absolute life saver and they really do leave your skin feeling amazing for 8 hours and longer! I use this product maybe 3/4 times a week and it’s reallt starting to improve my skin.. The only thing I notice is the fact that it is quite thick on my skin and leaves me skin quite oily in the morning and it’s not so great when my skin already oily.
Beth J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I swear by this product - it is just fab! I always have a dry mouth/lips and this does really help. So moisturising! Deffo worth a buy :) x
Alexandra K.
I can not praise this product enough. Although the smell of this product is slightly medicinal and the product is heavy!! I love the thick texture and it is my holy grail for any face problem. Sunburn, scars, dryness etc- this product without fail fixes everything. Although pricey this product is definitely good value for money and a little goes a long way with this product. I recommend using this product at night as it is so thick and takes a long time to soak in- however you wont regret it when you wake up in the morning feeling glowy and refreshed
Tayla H.
Lower Hutt
I think this works really well with healing chapped lips/skin. Would definitely buy again, a little goes a long way. I use this product whenever my lips are needed extra care, is a bit expensive for me but it lasts a long time.
Lauren M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the 8 hour cream! It is very thick and a browish color in the tube. I wish it dried in faster but it is so amazing that it doesn't bother me that much. It is multi purpose and can be used on chapped or dry skin, cuticles, in conjunction with makeup, etc.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this skincare set by Elizabeth Arden!! She has wonderful skin care products for they face!