Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue NYC Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Charlie H.Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue NYC Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Maria Jose M.Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue NYC Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Sylvia S.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

The new Elizabeth Arden fragrance is dedicated to modern, dynamic and elegant woman, reflecting the energy and enthusiasm of the city using a timeless game of black with glamorous details in gold.
The new fragrance of the 5th Avenue Collection by Elizabeth Arden takes us for a walk full of energy and contrast. First steps belong to citrus (bergamot), in agreement with juicy fruit notes of peach and golden apple. The beginning of the composition perfectly transmits energy pulse of New York, with a touch of sensuality introduced by the heart aroma. Juices of black currant intertwine with an exquisite bouquet of flowers (night blooming jasmine, plum blossom, peony) with scents complemented by the cozy, warm and sensual blend of notes in the base (vanilla, tonka bean, musk, sandalwood, golden amber).

KATHERINE P.
Doral, FL

I really like the products elizabeth arden, their creams are the muchisimos provide maximum benefits for they are older. and if we talk about perfumes by God, they are the maximum each of their fragrances are very durable, aromatic, citrus, florares but certainly are my favorite citrus.
Abigail A.
Received as a gift from my aunt. The scent isn't really for me as I wear sweet, floral scented perfumes. It's also a tad too adult for my taste, so I eventually gave it to my mom. It really suits her better than on me.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
One of the first Arden fragrances I've owned. This is a little more mature scent, not old lady but not fruity flowery like bath and body. Its nice and clean, not too strong. I should actually dig this out....
Janine C.
Hanover Twp, PA
This particular packaging was limited edition. I am not a fan of the 5th avenue perfume but its a classic and a trade mark on cosmetic culture. One of Elizabeth Arden first products so I think that's really cool. It is way to strong for me though.
Echo C.
I love this rich fragrance. I like to pay for good quality parfumes, they last and most cheap scents don't last. Elizabeth Arden 5th Ave. NYC Is the most classy of my collection.
Nichole D.
My mom got me the Elizabeth Arden 5th Ave. It smells so good. Everytime I wear it, someone is always complimenting me! I have to be careful with Parfums...some give me horrible headaches, this doesn't. It's a very pleasant smell.
Lay R.
New Iberia , LA
I absolutely love this perfume. My mom bought it and when I smelt it I just had to get my own! Long lasting and not too strong and overpowering! It's just right!
Rebecca A.
Brewton, AL
LOVE, LOVE this perfume. It is always my go fragrance. I get in my head that I want to try something else but I always end up coming back.very long lasting also.
Jazmin M.
Albuquerque , NM
Just bought this for my mom for her birthday present and she loved it! It smells sweet and I feel like it's a great present for a woman who loves Elizabeth Arden.
Dylan G.
Ladoga, IN
I love this spray it makes me so happy! Like I've used it multiple times before a drag show! It's kind of eh... On the price but it has the perfect scent like for real it's probably as good as Chanel!!!
Yulissa R.
Does this smell good
Elise K.
Appleton, WI
Does this have a strong alcohol smell?
Nicoletta P.
Paphos
I just bought this and I’m so excited to use it!!!!

back