Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Moisturizing Body Lotion uploaded by Jordan B.Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Moisturizing Body Lotion uploaded by Annay G.Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Moisturizing Body Lotion uploaded by Diana H.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Fragrance Mood: Chic. Sophisticated. Beautiful.

Inspired by the classic architecture and distinctive Manhattan skyline, Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue captures the alluring style of the most famous street in the world. The fragrance exudes the energy and excitement of New York while maintaining classic femininity and luxury.

Key Ingredients:

Top Notes: Dewy Magnolia, Lilac, Linden Blossom, Muguet, Exotic Mandarin, Bergamot
Middle Notes: Violet, Rare Rose Bulgarian, Ylang-Yang, Jasmine, Indian Turberose, Peach, Clove, Nutmeg
Base Notes: Amber, Tibetan Musk, Sandalwood, Iris, Vanilla

Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
I normally don't like buying products that have a floral scent but this smell is amazing. It is light and airy and isn't too overpowering. I love using this lotion when I get out of the shower with freshly shaven legs. It leaves my legs feeling super soft and velvety.
Maria C.
Somerville
This product is amazing and has a great scent to. The downside is that it is a little bit expensive but it is definitely worth it. I use this right after a good shower and it lasts for a long time. Even my teachers were surprised by the scent it is really amazing.
Nidia R.
Love it! This 5th Avenue  lotion came in a set with a fragrance and shower gel.  The fragrance is so elegant  and flowery.  It smell like a fresh bouquet of flowers.  The base note of Ylang-ylang  flower it's what it makes this fragrance  so exquisite.  Love it
Maika E.
Schaumburg, IL
I got this for my birthdau from my friend, and I love it so much. I love how my skin feels because my skin is usually dry and cracked. It did meet all my expectation. I honestly do not like the packaging because it is too simple. It is pretty expensive so I cannot really recommend it, but if you do have super dry skin, maybe trying it once will be nice.
Jacky O.
Aurora , IL
Amazing lotion and super moisturizing I love it and will definitely purchase this again it comes nicely packaged and it is pretty affordable to me definitely an all time favorite no room for improvements
juls C.
Skin has been dull lately and this product is a life savior. I can’t live without it. It is worth the price and highly recommend it to everyone. Make my skin so smooth afterwards. Would buy again
Kristýna B.
One of my favorite all over body lotions. It smells really good and fresh and absorbs wonderfully without leaving a film or any residue. I absolutely love this lotion.
Diana H.
It is rare for me to find a body lotion that smells good and does not leave me with a rash. This lotion has a very cozy scent (office friendly) and leaves skin soft. I currently use it as a hand lotion and I must share that most of my co-workers are always asking for some of the lotion. :)
Rachel Z.
East Lansing, MI
I like this moisturizer because it doesn't make my skin too greasy after. I don't break out form it and it helps eliminate redness. It can be expensive but I try to buy it on sale at marshals because thats the cheapest place I've found it.
Angela D.
Shubuta , MS
I apply this every morning and night after washing my face. I like to have the moisture feeling on my face cause it can get so dry especially during the colder months

Amazon