Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Hydrating Cream Cleanser uploaded by Julia K.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

5th Avenue Perfume by Elizabeth Arden, Although perfume trends are constantly changing, 5th avenue is a world-famous fragrance that is still a top seller after nearly 20 years of production. This timeless favorite offers a flexible, multidimensional scent with top notes of bergamot, lilac, mandarin and linden blossom. At the heart, intoxicating floral notes mingle with nutmeg and peach, while creamy base notes like amber and sandalwood create an overall sense of warmth and sophistication.

Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Hydrating Cream Cleanser
  • "Does a good job of hydrating smells good and don't make your skin feel greasy after use and soaks into your skin" in 4 reviews
Julia K.
Me encanta esta crema. Tiene un aroma delicioso, como floral, que dura muchisimo tiempo en el cuerpo. Ademas deja la piel suave y no se siente pegajosa, se absorve rapido.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Hi y’all how are you guys doing good I hope ! I like this product it’s a good value it works it’s effective I recommend I hope this was helpful ty gbu ...
Kathryn H.
Seminary, MS
This product was awesome, however I felt it was a little pricey. Good quality but not phenomenal. Ordered this straight from their website.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
Love this and everything that I have tried from this line. I noticed results immediately and the more I used it the better it looked
Elvira M.
Lafayette
Very hydrating, I have very dry skin and my makeup cracks sometimes but not when I put this on before my primer and face makeup.
Melissa P.
Harlingen
Elizabeth Arden hydrating cream leaves my face feeling so radiant!! While other hydrating creams leave you oily!!
Blair S.
Roanoke
Fern S.
Bicester , Oxfordshire
I've tried many cleansers to fit my skin type- I suffer really badly with dry skin, especially in the winter. It's a good cleanser although I still would prefer the Liz Earle one. It is pricey but will last you for a long time as a little bit does go a long way.
Marah H.
Kent , West Wickham
Amazing product, I will be recommending this to all my friends and for sure purchasing it again when it runs off!
The packaging is nice and the product is worth its price!
Treez M.
Doha
I dont like cream cleansers for my oily skin as I feel it isnt washed well but Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Hydrating Cream Cleanser for Women was an eyeopener. It feels great onskin and doesnt leave it harsh. The packaging is very good too. Effective for all seasons of the year.