BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Fragrance Mood: Chic. Sophisticated. Beautiful. A modern fresh floral fragrance that captures the alluring style of the most famous street in the world. Eau de Parfum see more...

Janine C.
Hanover Twp, PA
This particular packaging was limited edition. I am not a fan of the 5th avenue perfume but its a classic and a trade mark on cosmetic culture. One of Elizabeth Arden first products so I think that's really cool. It is way to strong for me though.
Lay R.
New Iberia , LA
I absolutely love this perfume. My mom bought it and when I smelt it I just had to get my own! Long lasting and not too strong and overpowering! It's just right!
Rebecca A.
Brewton, AL
LOVE, LOVE this perfume. It is always my go fragrance. I get in my head that I want to try something else but I always end up coming back.very long lasting also.
Ashley W.
Tyronza, AR
I've been wearing this perfume as a signature fragrance since I was in high school and I'm 32 now. It's a very versatile scent. Great for work or a date night!
Ashley M.
Glencoe, KY
This perfume is a classic. Smells amazing, not to strong, not to light, it's just right. My hubby's loves when I wear it!
Jennifer P.
Love the fragrance. I also love the look of the bottle. Everything about it says elegant and classy.
Melissa G.
Pico Rivera, CA
I love this fragance, my mom bought it last year for my grandmother and it smells so delicious
Paola F.
República Dominicana
This is the best perfume every, its the only one I use, is Elizabeth arden number 1. Mi mom only buy that one
yulissa R.
Does this smell good
Elise K.
Appleton, WI
Does this have a strong alcohol smell?