BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Eau de Parfum, 1.0 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first discovered this perfume because my step mom wore it constantly. It smells amazing and for a high end perfume, it's not a bad price at all. A little goes a long long way and my jar has lasted over 2 years.
Maria Gabriela R.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

This perfume is my favorite I love its smell, and the durability is incredible, I always use it in special occasions. Is a fragrance a little strong so I use it more when I go out at night some dinner or event. My mom has been wearing it for years, and so have I. I always buy the 4.2 oz that lasts a lot of time
Marilyn M.
Meriden, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely a favorite of mine it's pricey but worth every penny it had a clean luxurious smell that most anyone will love a couple sprays and your all set it really does last a long time and it sprays a wonderful mist that is perfect I just love it go to your nearest Macy's and test this you will fall in love
Guadalupe G.
Markham, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is so good that when I put it on, I feel as if I can do anything. It's a little bit expensive, but it's completely worth it. It is totally great smelling. It smells so good that I want to eat it!
Kimberly S.
Springfield, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite all time perfume!! I have gone through 3 of these bottles and can't stop. It's pricey but worth the money. I love it and it lasts forever! I can wear it 12 hours and it's still going strong. I highly recommend!!!
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite fragrance from Elizabeth Arden. It's scent is very floral and it's perfect if you like light smells. It is long lasting and a personal favorite
Rossana R.
Tiene una frangancia suave, exactamente a flores. Puede ser usada para todos los dias por lo sutil que es el aroma, ademas es un olor exquisito especial para mujeres maduras. Dura todo el dia
Elizabeth B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
An exquisite fragrance.It's sweet as I love it. It's a classic that never goes out of style. My mother uses it first and I fall in love that now I always buy it.
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
A very sweet with kind of vanilla notes in it as well. I'm particular about sweet perfumes because I don't like ones that are too sweet but this one surprisingly has a nice balance of both sweet and floral. I would recommended this for sure. It definitely stays on for a long time which is really nice!
Wanling L.
San Leandro, CA
It is sweet, floral, and powdery. Some people might say this is for older women, but hey, I'm 22 as I wear this occasionally. I own it. It's soft and feminine. It's very lady like, and not bad for an intimate night.