BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Eau de Parfum, 1.0 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Laura S.
Laura S.
Augusta , GA
A very sweet with kind of vanilla notes in it as well. I'm particular about sweet perfumes because I don't like ones that are too sweet but this one surprisingly has a nice balance of both sweet and floral. I would recommended this for sure. It definitely stays on for a long time which is really nice!
quinnisha k.
quinnisha k.
Las Vegas, NV
Yes my favorite and now I'll be giving one away in gift exchange for our christmas party hope it gets back in my hands i love it
Marilyn M.
Marilyn M.
Meriden, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definitely a favorite of mine it's pricey but worth every penny it had a clean luxurious smell that most anyone will love a couple sprays and your all set it really does last a long time and it sprays a wonderful mist that is perfect I just love it go to your nearest Macy's and test this you will fall in love
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Springfield, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite all time perfume!! I have gone through 3 of these bottles and can't stop. It's pricey but worth the money. I love it and it lasts forever! I can wear it 12 hours and it's still going strong. I highly recommend!!!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sedalia, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite fragrance from Elizabeth Arden. It's scent is very floral and it's perfect if you like light smells. It is long lasting and a personal favorite
Rossana R.
Rossana R.
Tiene una frangancia suave, exactamente a flores. Puede ser usada para todos los dias por lo sutil que es el aroma, ademas es un olor exquisito especial para mujeres maduras. Dura todo el dia
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
ORLANDO, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very Spring scent. Overly floral, I have a low tolerance to the amount of Lily of the valley this perfume has. If you like a very romantic , Spring and you don't mind smelling like a bouquet of Lily of the Valley and Lilacs, this perfume is for you. It didn't work for me.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
miami, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
An exquisite fragrance.It's sweet as I love it. It's a classic that never goes out of style. My mother uses it first and I fall in love that now I always buy it.
Sherri N.
Sherri N.
New Washingtn, OH
I received 5th Avenue first as a present, and am so happy that I did. It continues to be one of my go-to scents, a sophisticated scent that brings self confidence and style to any day. A classy scent that I will buy again and again!
Wanling L.
Wanling L.
San Leandro, CA
It is sweet, floral, and powdery. Some people might say this is for older women, but hey, I'm 22 as I wear this occasionally. I own it. It's soft and feminine. It's very lady like, and not bad for an intimate night.