BY ELIZABETH ARDEN #96 in Fragrance Mists for Her

PRODUCT DETAILS

Fragrance Mood: Chic. Sophisticated. Beautiful.

Inspired by the classic architecture and distinctive Manhattan skyline, Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue captures the alluring style of the most famous street in the world. The fragrance exudes the energy and excitement of New York while maintaining classic femininity and luxury.

INGREDIENTS:
Top Notes-Dewy Magnolia, Lilac, Linden Blossom, Muguet, Exotic Mandarin, Bergamot
Middle Notes-Violet, Rare Rose Bulgarian, Ylang-Yang, Jasmine, Indian Turberose, Peach, Clove, Nutmeg

Base Notes-Amber, Tibetan Musk, Sandalwood, Iris, Vanilla

Megan G.
I don't know why I stopped wearing this, moved on to new favorites I suppose. But I LOVED the smell of this perfume and i wore it for years. The smell lasts and lasts, it's not one that you need to keep reapplying. I also think the packaging is lovely - it's simple and elegant.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
I first discovered this perfume because my step mom wore it constantly. It smells amazing and for a high end perfume, it's not a bad price at all. A little goes a long long way and my jar has lasted over 2 years.
Maria Gabriela R.
MIAMI, FL

This perfume is my favorite I love its smell, and the durability is incredible, I always use it in special occasions. Is a fragrance a little strong so I use it more when I go out at night some dinner or event. My mom has been wearing it for years, and so have I. I always buy the 4.2 oz that lasts a lot of time
Marilyn M.
Meriden, CT
Definitely a favorite of mine it's pricey but worth every penny it had a clean luxurious smell that most anyone will love a couple sprays and your all set it really does last a long time and it sprays a wonderful mist that is perfect I just love it go to your nearest Macy's and test this you will fall in love
Kimberly S.
Springfield, GA
My favorite perfume of all time. I have used like 4 bottles of it. I bought mine at tjmaxx for about $26. It was so worth it. It smells amazing and I always get compliments when I wear it. The fragrance lasts all day and never fades. I highly recommend!!
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ
Can't go wrong with this smell for MAH!! Lol She will love it. Always a good gift for a nice price, and not so harsh on the nose (smell wise that is) I normally buy it at Macy's. Def would buy it again.
Guadalupe G.
Markham, IL
This perfume is so good that when I put it on, I feel as if I can do anything. It's a little bit expensive, but it's completely worth it. It is totally great smelling. It smells so good that I want to eat it!
Kimberly S.
Springfield, GA
My favorite all time perfume!! I have gone through 3 of these bottles and can't stop. It's pricey but worth the money. I love it and it lasts forever! I can wear it 12 hours and it's still going strong. I highly recommend!!!
Amanda H.
This is my favorite fragrance from Elizabeth Arden. It's scent is very floral and it's perfect if you like light smells. It is long lasting and a personal favorite
Rossana R.
Tiene una frangancia suave, exactamente a flores. Puede ser usada para todos los dias por lo sutil que es el aroma, ademas es un olor exquisito especial para mujeres maduras. Dura todo el dia
Elise K.
Appleton, WI
How would you describe the scent of this perfume?
Joni R.
Moss Point, MS
Is this similar to the original fifth avenue
Tonia M.
Is this a mature smelling perfume