Elizabeth Arden 5th Ave NYC Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Charlie H.Elizabeth Arden 5th Ave NYC Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Sylvia S.

BY ELIZABETH ARDEN

Elizabeth Arden 5th Ave NYC Eau de Parfum Spray, 2.5 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

KATHERINE P.

I really like the products elizabeth arden, their creams are the muchisimos provide maximum benefits for they are older. and if we talk about perfumes by God, they are the maximum each of their fragrances are very durable, aromatic, citrus, florares but certainly are my favorite citrus.
Abigail A.
Received as a gift from my aunt. The scent isn't really for me as I wear sweet, floral scented perfumes. It's also a tad too adult for my taste, so I eventually gave it to my mom. It really suits her better than on me.
Leticia W.
Fort Yates, ND
One of the first Arden fragrances I've owned. This is a little more mature scent, not old lady but not fruity flowery like bath and body. Its nice and clean, not too strong. I should actually dig this out....
Echo C.
I love this rich fragrance. I like to pay for good quality parfumes, they last and most cheap scents don't last. Elizabeth Arden 5th Ave. NYC Is the most classy of my collection.
Nichole D.
My mom got me the Elizabeth Arden 5th Ave. It smells so good. Everytime I wear it, someone is always complimenting me! I have to be careful with Parfums...some give me horrible headaches, this doesn't. It's a very pleasant smell.
Dylan G.
Ladoga, IN
I love this spray it makes me so happy! Like I've used it multiple times before a drag show! It's kind of eh... On the price but it has the perfect scent like for real it's probably as good as Chanel!!!
Lidia S.
Lake Orion, MI
Love it! It's intriguing and sexy. Use it whenever I want to have all eyes or better"noses" on me! It's indescribable the smell. I feel very sexy using it!
sawany r.
Doral, FL
Me encanta el olor de este perfume! Una prima lo tiene y cada vez que voy a su casa tengo que hecharme aunque sea un poquito
Jeanette C.
Cedar Hill, MO
My fav out thete. I buy a few times a year.i get many compliments on smelling so good.get a sample i promise you will love it
Ashley C.
This perfume smells really good. I just don't think it's worth the buy. Very expensive!