BY ELIZABETH AND JAMES

Elizabeth and James Nirvana White is a captivating blend of delicate peony, chic muguet, and tender musk for a feminine scent with dark sophistication. Launched in 2007, Elizabeth and James embodies the duality of sophistication and feminine detail balanced with downtown edge and masculine tailoring. The fashion brand's contemporary-yet-timeless aesthetic offers the modern girl clothing and accessories that make stylish everyday dressing effortless. Ashley and Mary-Kate wanted the signature fragrance for Elizabeth and James to embody the same sense of duality inherent to their partnership and the brand. The result was not one, but two blends-distinctly different, but undeniably connected. Notes: Peony, Muguet, Tender Musk. Style: Sophisticated. Feminine. Captivating. see more...

Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this perfume. It smells amazing. I've had two samples from sephora and I just had to purchase. Unfortunately even the smallest bottle was a little out of my price range that day but I needed this. I was in love! This rollerball has a pretty decent amount in it but it's hard to get a good amount of the scent on without feeling like im wasting it since there's no air to open the scent up on the way to me. Granted going straight on my pulse point warms it up and I can smell it some but I believe my skins Ph is changing the scent a tad as well. Thats not really anything that is this perfumes fault but it is unfortunate considering this is the only extremely affordable way to buy any high end perfume. The scent smells amazing and lasts all day. The rollerball works perfect. The packaging is easy to hold and is absolutely adorable with a classic and understated look. My rollerball was in the cap when opened but popped back in. Super floral scent. Only buy from big stores
Larisa S.
Larisa S.
San Rafael, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this scent on me. However, I've had several people remark that they don't like the smell. At a wedding, a child sitting next to me told her father that she smelled something really gross and I instantly felt that it was me and my perfume. Very awkward lol! The scent lasts a couple of hours and it smells very sweet to me.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Schwenksville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this perfume!!! I received it as a sample in one of my monthly bags/boxes and I cannot stop using it. The scent is beautiful and lasts a long time on the skin. A little goes a long way with this one and you only need a spray or two to last most of the day.
Mary G.
Mary G.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Nirvana roller ball, the smell is fresh and amazing and the package is really pretty too, I got it at Sephora and loved both this big roller ball and the smaller version as well since it's easier to carry in a purse, would buy it again wether for me or as a gift
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing! Musky yet floral giving the perfect scent! The only qualm I have with this is that its a rollerball and perfume turns a yellowish color after awhile from interacting with skin cells (ew!) But overall would love to have this in a regular perfume!
Kaela S.
Kaela S.
Smells clean, fresh, and really pretty. A great scent for summertime, or really any other time of year. A good transition perfume between younger and more mature scents, as it is floral but still light and fun. My go to perfume, I love it!!!!!!!!!!!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
I was a bit unsure of the scent but eventually fell in love with it. Hands down the longest lasting fragrance I've ever tried. I typically wear Burberry, which I've found to stay on through out the day. This blows it out of the water
Veronica C.
Veronica C.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite day to day perfumes; it is a wonderful, sophisticated white lily and musk that isn't too cloying or powdery. One tip: layer this with Nirvana Black for a darker, more nuanced fragrance.
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I smelled this and knew I had to have it! It's deep without being too deep, and it isn't overly flowery or sweet! I'm definitely going to be purchasing the larger size as well!
Blythe H.
Blythe H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The entire Nirvana line from Elizabeth & James is quite good and Nirvana White is probably the most appealing all-around fragrance.  It's pleasant, though not terribly distinctive, and inoffensive.  It'll work in a pinch for just about any mood or event and goes with everything.  It can be worn year-round as well.  I do think it's somewhat generic, which makes it a bit of a weaker choice compared to the other Nirvana scents, but it's also the safest bet.