BY ELIZABETH AND JAMES

Elizabeth and James Nirvana White is a captivating blend of delicate peony, chic muguet, and tender musk for a feminine scent with dark sophistication. Launched in 2007, Elizabeth and James embodies the duality of sophistication and feminine detail balanced with downtown edge and masculine tailoring. The fashion brand's contemporary-yet-timeless aesthetic offers the modern girl clothing and accessories that make stylish everyday dressing effortless. Ashley and Mary-Kate wanted the signature fragrance for Elizabeth and James to embody the same sense of duality inherent to their partnership and the brand. The result was not one, but two blends-distinctly different, but undeniably connected. Notes: Peony, Muguet, Tender Musk. Style: Sophisticated. Feminine. Captivating. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Deborah C.
Boston
Purchased at: Sephora
I had been searching for a go-to fragrance and wanted something that felt sophisticated yet sweet. I bought a Nirvana sampler set on Sephora and fell on love with this scent. It's so refreshing and I love using the rollerball.
Rebecca S.
Bensalem, PA
I  bought the Nirvana white and black together as a set and it's nice to have a more feminine scent and a more masculine scent. You can even mix them together to create something truly unique!
Yen P.
El Monte
i got this as a gift i love the sexy scent....i keep it in my purse i put it on before i go out..one of my favorite scent.i will definately purchase more in the future.
Vasi K.
Beaumont, TX
What can I say but sexy sexy sexy! Elizabeth and James described this scent as “sophisticated, feminine, tender musk, peony, and captivating.” I agree with all of that! Buying again!
Emily G.
Middleton
This was my signature scent for a long time. Very light and sweet but not aggressive or heavy. I wish this packaging was clear because especially with a rollerball, it’s hard to know when it’s empty. I stopped wearing it because it wasn’t lasting very long on my skin anymore.
Anna T.
I love this perfume, it lasts a long time and it's not overly feminine. I'm not so sure I love the packaging of this rollerball though. I like being able to see how much perfume I have left. But apart from that I love this scent.
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
This is one of my all time favorite fragrances. It's the kind of scent that is beautiful and fresh without being offensive to anyone. I have literally gotten a compliment every day I've worn this (about twenty times!). It's floral with a hint of sweet fresh citrus. It's so simple but pleasant smelling. This lasts about six hours on me.
Blythe H.
The entire Nirvana line from Elizabeth & James is quite good and Nirvana White is probably the most appealing all-around fragrance.  It's pleasant, though not terribly distinctive, and inoffensive.  It'll work in a pinch for just about any mood or event and goes with everything.  It can be worn year-round as well.  I do think it's somewhat generic, which makes it a bit of a weaker choice compared to the other Nirvana scents, but it's also the safest bet.
Cristina G.
I love this scent along with Black! These two are my every day scents. Well, every other day depending on my mood. I prefer the rollerball bc gives the perfect amount of parfum without going overboard. Plus, easy to apply to neck and pressure points. Second, easy to travel.

Again, I’m horrible at describing scents. This one has hints of peonies, which I can’t personally smell. It’s not girly sweet, but it’s definitely more feminine than Black. It’s too is not strong. It really is like the Olsen Twins.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love this perfume. It smells amazing. I've had two samples from sephora and I just had to purchase. Unfortunately even the smallest bottle was a little out of my price range that day but I needed this. I was in love! This rollerball has a pretty decent amount in it but it's hard to get a good amount of the scent on without feeling like im wasting it since there's no air to open the scent up on the way to me. Granted going straight on my pulse point warms it up and I can smell it some but I believe my skins Ph is changing the scent a tad as well. Thats not really anything that is this perfumes fault but it is unfortunate considering this is the only extremely affordable way to buy any high end perfume. The scent smells amazing and lasts all day. The rollerball works perfect. The packaging is easy to hold and is absolutely adorable with a classic and understated look. My rollerball was in the cap when opened but popped back in. Super floral scent. Only buy from big stores