BY ELIZABETH AND JAMES

Elizabeth and James Nirvana White is a captivating blend of delicate peony, chic muguet, and tender musk for a feminine scent with dark sophistication. Launched in 2007, Elizabeth and James embodies the duality of sophistication and feminine detail balanced with downtown edge and masculine tailoring. The fashion brand's contemporary-yet-timeless aesthetic offers the modern girl clothing and accessories that make stylish everyday dressing effortless. Ashley and Mary-Kate wanted the signature fragrance for Elizabeth and James to embody the same sense of duality inherent to their partnership and the brand. The result was not one, but two blends-distinctly different, but undeniably connected. Notes: Peony, Muguet, Tender Musk. Style: Sophisticated. Feminine. Captivating. see more...

Anna T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume, it lasts a long time and it's not overly feminine. I'm not so sure I love the packaging of this rollerball though. I like being able to see how much perfume I have left. But apart from that I love this scent.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this perfume. It smells amazing. I've had two samples from sephora and I just had to purchase. Unfortunately even the smallest bottle was a little out of my price range that day but I needed this. I was in love! This rollerball has a pretty decent amount in it but it's hard to get a good amount of the scent on without feeling like im wasting it since there's no air to open the scent up on the way to me. Granted going straight on my pulse point warms it up and I can smell it some but I believe my skins Ph is changing the scent a tad as well. Thats not really anything that is this perfumes fault but it is unfortunate considering this is the only extremely affordable way to buy any high end perfume. The scent smells amazing and lasts all day. The rollerball works perfect. The packaging is easy to hold and is absolutely adorable with a classic and understated look. My rollerball was in the cap when opened but popped back in. Super floral scent. Only buy from big stores
Kaylee L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sophisticated and sleek travel version of the ever fragrant and enticing Nirvana White. The peony drew me in, sweet notes of powerful fragrance. Roller ball is perfect for your handbag, on the go and of course travel!
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my all time favorite fragrances. It's the kind of scent that is beautiful and fresh without being offensive to anyone. I have literally gotten a compliment every day I've worn this (about twenty times!). It's floral with a hint of sweet fresh citrus. It's so simple but pleasant smelling. This lasts about six hours on me.
Blythe H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The entire Nirvana line from Elizabeth & James is quite good and Nirvana White is probably the most appealing all-around fragrance.  It's pleasant, though not terribly distinctive, and inoffensive.  It'll work in a pinch for just about any mood or event and goes with everything.  It can be worn year-round as well.  I do think it's somewhat generic, which makes it a bit of a weaker choice compared to the other Nirvana scents, but it's also the safest bet.
Lindsey G.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I smelled this and knew I had to have it! It's deep without being too deep, and it isn't overly flowery or sweet! I'm definitely going to be purchasing the larger size as well!
Kristie K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love love love this scent!! Everytime i wear it people comment on how good i smell. I particularly live the rollerball because i can keep it in my purse for mid-day refreshing.
Emily G.
Pekin, IL
This perfume smells so good. It's subtly feminine and my favorite perfume to just throw in my purse. It smells great (sort of floral, sort of smoky, kind of powdery, but not an old-ladyish perfume, very young and clean) but isn't overpowering. I think everyone should keep a rollerball in their purse and this is the one I like the best.
Becca W.
Elizabeth and James have the absolute best fragrances. I always get tons of complements when I wear this.
Ashley H.
Hayward, WI
I love this perfume! I keep it in my purse and use it whenever I need to freshen up. It's not overpowering, but still offers long-lasting fragrance!