Elizabeth and James Nirvana White Pure Perfume Oil Perfume Oil 0.47 oz

A concentrated pure perfume oil delivered in an innovative yet time-honored form to leave skin richly scented with every drop. Experience Nirvana in a luxurious new way. Pure Perfume Oil is a sensual complement to the existing Nirvana fragrance collection, featuring a captivating blend of delicate peony, chic muguet, and tender musk now concentrated in the form of natural oils for a feminine scent with dark sophistication that radiates long after it's applied to the skin. From the contemporary yet timeless feel of the classic glass bottle dropper to the indulgent experience of customizing the amount and massaging it into pulse points, Pure Perfume Oil makes application incredibly elegant and sensorial. A very personal form of fragrance, the concentrated blend naturally seeps into the skin, becoming a part of the wearer by harmonizing with their body chemistry. Pure Perfume Oil also promotes hydration and radiance, boasting an alcohol-free formula with natural evening primrose oil and safflower oil to nourish and soften skin. Elizabeth and James Nirvana White is a captivating blend of delicate peony, chic muguet, and tender musk for a feminine scent with dark sophistication. Notes: Peony, Muguet, Tender Musk. Style: Sophisticated. Feminine. Captivating. Please note: pure perfume oil is a subtler, more intimate way to wear fragrance that blends with the wearer's natural body chemistry. It is meant to be massaged into pulse points, but for a more intense fragrance experience, layer with Nirvana Eau de Parfum sprays or rollerballs. The development of Elizabeth and James Nirvana Pure Perfume Oil started with inspiration from Ashley and Mary-Kate's beauty arsenal. Oil is inherent to their daily routine from skincare to body to hair care and was a natural extension to the Elizabeth and James fragrance collection. "Ashley and I love oils, we love the way it seeps into your skin. We love the way it lasts on your skin and it wears with you throughout the da

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Elizabeth and James Nirvana White Pure Perfume Oil Perfume Oil 0.47 oz!
16 days agoPalm Harbor
I chose this fragrance oil because I fell in love with the Nirvana line and have been obsessed with pheromone oils that grow with one's own body chemistry. (If you haven't tried anything from the Riddle line, you must!)

At first I thought this would be a little too floral for me, but one the dry down came, it changed into this beautifully smokey darker scent with the slightest sweetness of the original floral nose it had when I first put it on. I change fragrances often and I take note of the comments made by friends and co-workers.

Needless to say, I've turned multiple people on to both the black and white versions of this little gem. I was suprised how many people had not heard of this fragrance house. It's a nice little secret that I doubt will go unnoticed long as they continue to put out user-friendly scent variations and  wearable formulas.

4 days agoMontgomery, NY
Live this oil I would always mix this white oil with the black oil and loved the outcome! Got so many compliments when I wore these oils and I was happy with their Lasting power!!
3 hours ago9072 judd ln
Great fragrances that lays all day. I live how it is not too powering and i can where it for any occasion. The bottle is super cute also Definitely can't live with out this one
14 days ago
This is a pleasant new surprisingly fresh fragrance.  I have never used a stackable scent but this can be stacked with the Black scent of the same brand or wore alone.  These are the only two scents I have tried of these brand, but I am a huge fan now!
2 months agoPinehurst idaho
Love the good fresh clean smell of this. Not having to reallly makes a huge bonus effect.. love when i walk by people look and take in the perfume  as i walk pastgreat bottle . Love the package..
2 months agoTampa
Nirvana White is the most sophisticated scent that I have found. If I had to choose a signature perfume, this one would 100% be it! The packaging is so unique and sleek.
3 months agoBronx, NY
A musky fragrance for a woman who likes a more bold scent. This is earthy and deep with some lighter, sweeter notes. I wear this as more of an evening fragrance.
2 months agoJacksonville, FL
Pretty great smelling ,long lasting oil ! Smells very warm but in a great way ! I wouldn’t improve on this product anymore ! I’d highly recommend trying it out ! It definitely makes the fragrance last much longer as well when you pair them together !
3 months agoMiddleton
I love how concentrated the scent is in this product. The scent seems to last a lot longer on my skin. Nirvana White is one of my favorite fragrances and this product is a wonderful iteration of that scent! Highly recommend.
17 days agoSavannah
This is the best for date night. It is sultry and sexy without being stinky! It's also manufactured responsibly which I love. All around a well balanced, seductive scent that is the final touch to any night out.