Elizabeth and James Nirvana White Perfume Oil

xperience Nirvana in a luxurious new way. Pure Perfume Oil is a sensual complement to the existing Nirvana fragrance collection, featuring an addictive blend of alluring violet, sensual sandalwood, and rich vanilla-now concentrated in the form of...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Elizabeth and James Nirvana White Perfume Oil!
Hope, AR
When this first came out I was addicted to this and the packaging is so beautiful! I love the soft feminine floral scent this gave. Also, I love to mix this with the black version from this same brand. These two mixed together are the total package. It doesn't last forever on the skin but I people always wanted to know what i was wearing when i had it on.
Raleigh, Nc
This is simple understated and beautiful. This is a very comfortable, everyday, creamy skin scent on me. I can see this working anywhere you don't want to bomb someone with your fragrance. I didn't expect to like this so much. I now have a roller-ball, a 1 oz, a 1.7 oz, and body oil. I know this is no longer in many main retailers and I hope it won't disappear... cause I love it.
Palm Harbor
I chose this fragrance oil because I fell in love with the Nirvana line and have been obsessed with pheromone oils that grow with one's own body chemistry. (If you haven't tried anything from the Riddle line, you must!)

At first I thought this would be a little too floral for me, but one the dry down came, it changed into this beautifully smokey darker scent with the slightest sweetness of the original floral nose it had when I first put it on. I change fragrances often and I take note of the comments made by friends and co-workers.

Needless to say, I've turned multiple people on to both the black and white versions of this little gem. I was suprised how many people had not heard of this fragrance house. It's a nice little secret that I doubt will go unnoticed long as they continue to put out user-friendly scent variations and  wearable formulas.

Received this as a Christmas gift one year and was pleasantly surprised at how much I loved the scent. I think this is perfect for everyday or if you want a sophisticated yet light scent to wear with different looks. I would definitely purchase again to keep as part of my perfume collection.
SHAKER HTS, OH
This is the first perfume oil I've ever used and I love it!! First, the smell is amazing and I recommend it in both the oil and regular perfume. I also love the oil concept because it's a little less overpowering, but actually lingers the entire day. I recommend.
Corfu
smells awesome and last for hours. This product didnt bother my sinuses or my pets sinuses either. It goes on so easily with no residue left on my clothing or jewlery. Something I would use on a daily basies. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Peoria, AZ
Wou, cuando la olí por primera ves me recordó y remontó a mi infancia , a los momentos que mi madre usaba unas aromas elegantes , sutiles pero fuerte de carácter, son de esas que no cualquiera puede olvidar por qué por dónde pasaba perfumaba todo a su paso ,
Tulsa
Deep rich scent that is not too feminine or masculine. I’m typically very susceptible to strong scent, but I can use one spray of this and be good for the rest of the day  the design is both sleek and modern which appeals to me as a former designer.
Penndel, PA
I love the way this perfume smells so much. It's very clean and crisp and great for daily wear. I'm not very good at describing perfume scents, but it does seem to have very subtle citrus hints. I just wish that this scent lasts longer on me.
Beltsville, MD
I use this along with standard version of this scent. It allows the scent to last longer throughout the day, and reinforces it. I always receive compliments when wearing Nirvana White, and it is a wonderful daytime perfume.