BY ELIZABETH AND JAMES

The first fine fragrance dry shampoo that refreshes, volumizes, and texturizes while perfuming hair with the addictive fragrance of Nirvana White. This fine fragrance dry shampoo combines hair-refreshing technology with the captivating, luxurious fragrance of Nirvana White. The multitasking water-free micro powder is enriched with natural rice starch to absorb oils instantly while adding body and texture to all hair types, leaving hair feeling fresh and clean without any residue. Lightly perfumed with Nirvana White's captivating blend of delicate peony, chic muguet, and tender musk, Nirvana White Dry Shampoo is fortified with style-extending proteins, rose root extract for anti-oxidant protection, and pro-vitamin B to nourish the hair for strength, shine, and bounce. Ashley and Mary-Kate wanted the signature fragrance for Elizabeth and James to embody the same sense of duality inherent to their partnership and the brand. The result was not one, but two blends distinctly different, but undeniably connected. Ashley and Mary-Kate's perfectly tousled tresses have been coveted by fashionistas and hair enthusiasts for years. Notes: Peony, Muguet, Tender Musk. Style: Sophisticated. Feminine. Captivating. see more...

• Does this work as good as some of the salon brand dry shampoos an...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sloane S.
I have blonde hair so I don't have an issue with dry shampoo's leaving my hair looking white (sorry brunettes!). I can go days without washing my hair and it soaks up ALL the grease. Major bonus is that your hair will smell FANTASTIC which I feel is low key important if you're using a product to conceal the fact that you haven't washed your hair lol. The travel size is great to throw in your gym bag or purse!
Rebecca A.
Brooklyn , NY
This dry shampoo was one of the first I ever used and my go to for a long time. It was pricey but when I was pregnant I was overly sensitive to smell so I got it because it smells like your wearing perfume. I just didn't like that i had to use so much of it to give me a clean hair feeling. I have brown hair oily hair. My hair gets oily the same day I wash it which I why I love dry shampoos.
Charity M.
Corryton, TN
I completely agree with Sloane S.! Best dry shampoo I have purchased when it comes to smell AND effectiveness! Great product!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Ive almost finished my full size bottle of this. It smells great but there are some major issues that I just can't justify at this price point. I usually use DryBar Dry Shampoo. I absolutely love that stuff and its my holy grail. It smells like a beach and works like a dream. But Nirvana White quickly became my favorite perfume and layering your scents really makes them last so I use as many products as I can from my perfumes. So buying this was a no brainer even though I'd never spent this much on this amount or used a high end perfumed dry shampoo even though I do use high end dry shampoo every other day between 4 to 5 days without washing. This goes on very white and powdery. This is super common with drugstore dry shampoos but not as acceptable with high end dry shampoo. I could deal with that though. If you brush it through your hair and use your finger tips to massage it in you can get rid of that white cast pretty quickly. So thats not a huge deal. It doesn't work as well as I would like something at this price point to work either. I thought maybe you have to sacrifice a bit of quality for the great scent. So I was prepared to do that. But the straw that broke the camels back on this product for me was the big powder ball lumps that starting appearing in my hair and on my scalp that I could feel just a few hours after using. You couldn't see them in the hair as they are on the scalp but it feels gross and dirty and does not stop my hair from looking greasy after even 6 hours of use. The quality is not there. The scent doesn't last long at all. An hour at best. The white powder is strong as it sprays out and its pretty heavy for a dry shampoo. I'm pretty disappointed but continue to use it lightly when I wear the perfume so that I can layer my scent but I don't fully use it for It's purpose as it doesn't work well in that sense at all. It's mediocre and does work with some work. May be decent for those who wash every couple days but for longer non washers you probably want to find something else and use a hair perfume for the scent. It's not at the quality standard it needs to be for this price point to work as it's right on par with any big name drugstore brand I've ever tried in the past before I found my holy grail. I have very thick and very curly hair with a lot of split ends and breakage. I deep condition weekly and wash every 4 to 5 days. I flat iron daily and blow dry and flat iron on wash day. I don't get oily until day 3 and that's my hair type. Idk how well or how much worse it would work on different scalp or hair types. I couldn't recommend this.
Brittany B.
Shelby Twp, MI
Love love love! I'm brunette so I have trouble dusting out the white cast but it's totally okay. This smells wonderful! I usually have an issue with the smell of some dry shampoo but this one takes the cake! It is also very long lasting!
Megan G.
Orlando, Fl
I love this dry shampoo bc it has the scent of one of my all time favorites fragrances. If you don't like a strong smell it might not be for you, but I love having my hair smell wonderful!
Jackie C.
Little Elm
Oh my god, this stuff is amazing. I have tried so many other brands, and this is the best. I have dark hair and it leaves no grey or nasty feeling residue. I absolutely love the smell, too. I would recommend this to anyone.
Chrissy D.
Woodland Hls, CA
If you love the perfume you'll love this fragrance. The dry shampoo itself works just as well as other comparable dry shampoos in this price range. If you use too much and don't work in, it'll show that white cast in dark hair. I prefer to work into roots with fingers and shake out excess
Caitlen C.
I love this dry shampoo. Smells just like the perfume and leaves my hair feeling freshly washed and volumized. Love it!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Does this work as good as some of the salon brand dry shampoos and still leave the scent of the perfume in your hair all day long?