Elizabeth and James Nirvana White Dry Shampoo

What it is A first fine fragrance dry shampoo that refreshes, volumizes, and texturizes while perfuming hair with the addictive fragrance of Nirvana White. Fragrance Family: Floral Scent Type: Powdery Florals Key Notes: Musk, Peony About: Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen's perfectly tousled strands are now easier than ever to recreate at home. This unique styling product adds texture and volume as it revives your hair, creating that coveted undone style. A water-free micro powder is enriched with natural rice starch to absorb oils instantly while adding lightweight body and texture. Style-extending proteins are combined with rose root extract for anti-oxidant protection and pro-vitamin B for strength, shine and bounce. Lightly perfumed with a sophisticated blend of delicate peony, chic muguet, and tender musk, Nirvana White Dry Shampoo turns your ordinary styling routine into Nirvana. Ashley and Mary-Kate wanted the signature fragrance for Elizabeth and James to embody the same sense of duality inherent to their partnership and the brand. The Elizabeth and James Nirvana fragrance collection represents the ultimate state of happiness: an idyllic memory, feeling, moment, or experience.

Buy on Sephora
Gia M.
Tampa, FL
The texture on this dry shampoo is really nice and even though the color is light enough to not darken blond hair (like my daughter’s) I can easily use it as a brunette without worrying about it giving my hair a white-ish cast. It smells amazing and has a nice, light texture. It also controls oil from second or third day hair very well.
Taylor K.
Whitehall, PA
I️ know people probably complain about the smell of this but oh my god it works so well. I️ feel like it’s better than most dry shampoos. Makes my hair look so full and takes away the oil. A lot of dry shampoos I️ notice my hair still looks oily but not this one! Also, the smell isn’t that bad just perfume-y but it goes away.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Elizabeth and James Nirvana White Dry Shampoo this scent is on of my favorite perfumes!! It's great that my hair can have the same scent. The scent is very long lasting as for actually working as a dry shampoo. It does ok to get the oil and dirt out. It's not the best I ever used and it has a white cast but not a bad one. It did give my hair a little texture and volume
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI
I love using this dry shampoo on days when my hair feels slightly oily and needs a refresher. Obviously the scent is amazing. My only problem with this is the slightly white film it leaves on my hair. But that's with a lot of dry shampoos out there.
Leonora D.
Hessmer, LA
NO NO NO. This smells horrid and leaves a thick white cast on your head. This has to be the worst dry shampoo I've ever used!!!! Chucks of white residue are left on your scalp would not repurchase this item!!
Danesha M.
Centralia, WA
I really like this dry shampoo- I prefer the black one but this one is good too. The scent is subtle but matches the perfume well- plus it does a good job of refreshing your hair style day two and day three. The price point is a little high but good for a date night
Ashley M.
Pasadena, MD
The perfume is amazing!!! Would definitely try this. Just concerned if it will make your hair great since it has fragrance in it
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Love it the feeling of sliky hair is a great I have curly dry hair so this amazing about 6 days without washing my hair
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
This dry shampoo smells amazing and works really well. I would definitely recommend if you are a fan of the perfume.
Megan F.
Orillia , ON
Light weight, smells heavenly and keeps your hair feeling clean/fresh until your ready to wash. I can usually go another couple days without washing, as I feel it’s bad to over wash the hair! Great product for the price, would buy again.
Sadia R.
Brampton, ON
Looking for reviews as in search of a good dry shampoo
Michela C.
where can i get this?
Lindsay S.
What does this product smell like?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How well does this dry shampoo work?
Roxanne G.
haileybury, ON
How well does this work? How is the scent?