Elizabeth and James Nirvana White 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Angelica V.

BY ELIZABETH AND JAMES

Elizabeth and James Nirvana White is a captivating blend of delicate peony, chic muguet, and tender musk for a feminine scent with dark sophistication. Launched in 2007, Elizabeth and James embodies the duality of sophistication and feminine detail balanced with downtown edge and masculine tailoring. The fashion brand's contemporary-yet-timeless aesthetic offers the modern girl clothing and accessories that make stylish everyday dressing effortless. Ashley and Mary-Kate wanted the signature fragrance for Elizabeth and James to embody the same sense of duality inherent to their partnership and the brand. The result was not one, but two blends distinctly different, but undeniably connected. Notes: Peony, Muguet, Tender Musk. Style: Sophisticated. Feminine. Captivating. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Stella M.
sunny isles
living for the packaging i usually pare it w the black one as well its a floral scent that is long lasting and amazing and i use this everyday theres no con to this because they're amazing designers!
Sawan C.
Gardner, MA
This is probably the most non offensive fragrance I own. It’s a light floral and clean scent. I wear this at work because it doesn’t project much and isn’t overly sweet and cloying. It isn’t memorable but it’s pleasant enough to be worn everyday.
Danielle M.
Montrose, CO
Go to your local Sephora and get a sample ASAP!! I picked this up after obsessing for month over their Bourbon perfume. Loving this!!!! It's perfume so the cost is what it is. I love the floral scent. It's not so intense like most florals. Love the bottle it's so cute. The outside packing is clean and elegant looking. If you order online at Sephora you receive more freebies :) but seriously love the smell on this one grab a sample!
Blythe H.
The entire Nirvana line from Elizabeth & James is quite good and Nirvana White is probably the most appealing all-around fragrance.  It's pleasant, though not terribly distinctive, and inoffensive.  It'll work in a pinch for just about any mood or event and goes with everything.  It can be worn year-round as well.  I do think it's somewhat generic, which makes it a bit of a weaker choice compared to the other Nirvana scents, but it's also the safest bet.
Emily G.
Middleton
Pretty, substantial packaging...but the white paint/enamel chips off the textured surface really easily. The scent is very light and summery, not at all overwhelming. I know it depends on the individual, but this fragrance doesn’t last long on my skin. I love the scent but probably would not repurchase.
Eva A.
I love Elizabeth and james nirvana white perfume so much! I love that its not exaggerating strong neither to little, its long lasting, and the style for the perfume itself it elegant and cute. I love the floral scent it has, it is a bit pricey for the biger oz but I say its worth to try the small version of it. 😄
Adrienne H.
Henderson, NV
I love this scent. It has one of the longest lasting power that I've ever encountered from a perfume. I can spray this in the morning and smell it up until my shower. The scent is nice and not offensive (I work in a hospital; up close with patients). I enjoy it for my everyday scent and think it brings a since of class (think Audrey Hepburn). Love it. Will constantly have on hand!
Justine R.
Ellicott City, MD
This is a perfume I purchased, but has not been at the very top of my must haves list, though it it a strong, lasting scent, and has beautiful subtle floral notes which make me feel classy and beautiful on the occasions when I do choose to wear it. The price may be on the steeper end for some, but I never mind paying more for something I know is high quality.
Leanna X.
Nowthen, MN
I fell in love with this perfume right away. Not only do I love the concept and packaging, but the perfume is so clean and lady-like. I love that it's not too old or overpowering. It smells a lot like peony and rosewater. Very simplistic and sweet, but not like a cheap, super sweet perfume that teenagers would wear. I feel like this is a great everyday perfume that you could wear to work or on a first date.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
This is a fabulous luxurious scent. A big edgy and chic at the same time, and in a great perfume holder! The packaging alone scores big on style and sophistication. Looks great on the bathroom counter and I feel grown up putting this on! One of my signature scents (my other is the original Marc Jacobs to give u an idea).