BY ELIZABETH AND JAMES

Elizabeth and James Nirvana White is a captivating blend of delicate peony, chic muguet, and tender musk for a feminine scent with dark sophistication. Launched in 2007, Elizabeth and James embodies the duality of sophistication and feminine detail balanced with downtown edge and masculine tailoring. The fashion brand's contemporary-yet-timeless aesthetic offers the modern girl clothing and accessories that make stylish everyday dressing effortless. Ashley and Mary-Kate wanted the signature fragrance for Elizabeth and James to embody the same sense of duality inherent to their partnership and the brand. The result was not one, but two blends distinctly different, but undeniably connected. Notes: Peony, Muguet, Tender Musk. Style: Sophisticated. Feminine. Captivating. see more...

• I am looking into purchasing a perfume by Elizabeth and James. I ...3 Answers
  • "This smells amazing - super fresh and casual." in 1 review
  • "It smells really nice and fresh... a perfect everyday scent!" in 1 review
Magen K.
Magen K.
This stuff smells like heaven! I only need a couple squirts and I smell good all day. I bought this at Sephora in a trial size and then had to go back for the full size. I have bought the other Elizabeth and James fragrances as well and they all smell great. This one I like for daytime/ everyday. I also love the packaging. It gives the product a very luxurious feel and I like that with the different scents they have maintained the same packaging. They look so pretty all lined up next to each other!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this perfume as a sample from Sephora and absolutely love it. On me it smells exactly like Coach's perfume and the Elizabeth and James is a bit less expensive so that was a good realization. I only have the small sample but I think I will buy the full sized bottle next time I go to Sephora. It lasts longer than my other perfumes on my skin and it has a nice floral musky scent. I think it's perfect for the fall and winter months but I'm still wearing it a bit during the summer.
Jessika C.
Jessika C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Notes: A captivating blend of delicate peony, chic muguet, and tender musk for a feminine scent with dark sophistication.

Soft musky floral. I get peony strongest out of it. There's a great deal at Sephora where you can buy a set of perfume samples (1ML) and then pick a full size perfume for free and this was included. It's the perfect way to sample a bunch of things to see what works on your skin and take home something you know you'll love.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Atlanta
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent! It's been my everyday fragrance recently because it has the right amount of sophistication but is still light and airy compared to my other recent favorite (from the same line) the Elizabeth James Nirvana Black. I can wear Nirvana White to work and add just a touch of the Nirvana Black if I'm going out at night and want something just a little more sultry but the White can stand on it's own.
Erin C.
Erin C.
If you are a fan of any Marc Jacobs perfume then you will love this! First of all the packaging is beautiful! A little edgy while still being elegant ( which I feel is my personality). Plus it smells fantastic and lasts all day! I have purchased this for many of my friends as gifts. A little secret: spray two parts white and one part black for your own perfect custom scent!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Kingsport, TN
I wear a lot of perfume...basically a different scent each day, to suit my mood. However, I've been wearing this one A LOT recently. It smells so fresh and clean: goes perfectly from day to night!
I bought this as a rollerball with Nirvana Black and I prefer this one, but I think rollerballs are the perfect way to try a perfume without spending crazy money off the bat!
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in one of the Sephora sampler boxes & fell in loveee so I used the scent certificate to get a full size. It smells like a bouquet of flowers with a light musk. I'm not usually a fan of musky scents. But this one balances extremely nicely. It's not a particularly heavy scent but does tend to linger all day on me. It's a really nice scent for warmer weather.
Kristen m.
Kristen m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite perfume!!! I am picky when it comes to perfume. I like something that has great staying power, but isn't too strong to give me a headache. This fragrance is fantastic and it lasts longer than any other perfume ive tried(and ive tried a lot of them). I like both the white and black, but the white nirvana is just perfection!
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Perry, FL
Love love love. At first I didn't think I would like this perfume too much but I'm amazed. It lasts quite a time on the skin but isn't overpowering. In fact it's a rather light scent which I enjoy because strong scents tend to give me headaches but this is just right. The best way to describe the scent is floral, yet mature with a darker undertone.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume smells wonderful. It isn't overbearing and leaves you smelling fresh and feminine all day! I'm not usually the biggest fan of musky perfumes, but this one is my exception! It's currently my favorite. I always receive compliments when I wear this. Like most perfume, it is expensive, but i highly recommend to add to your collection!
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Bedford, NH
Does this smell similar to the Nirvana Black or completely different?
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
I am looking into purchasing a perfume by Elizabeth and James. I am hesitating between the White and the Bourbon. How would you say this one lasts on the skin? A full day?
Jade L.
Jade L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been hearing great reviews about this product. It's on the pricier side is it worth the money? What does the smell smell like?