BY ELIZABETH AND JAMES

Elizabeth and James Nirvana White is a captivating blend of delicate peony, chic muguet, and tender musk for a feminine scent with dark sophistication. Launched in 2007, Elizabeth and James embodies the duality of sophistication and feminine detail balanced with downtown edge and masculine tailoring. The fashion brand's contemporary-yet-timeless aesthetic offers the modern girl clothing and accessories that make stylish everyday dressing effortless. Ashley and Mary-Kate wanted the signature fragrance for Elizabeth and James to embody the same sense of duality inherent to their partnership and the brand. The result was not one, but two blends distinctly different, but undeniably connected. Notes: Peony, Muguet, Tender Musk. Style: Sophisticated. Feminine. Captivating. see more...

• I am looking into purchasing a perfume by Elizabeth and J...3 Answers
  • "I purchased this size because it was a little bit cheaper." in 1 review
  • "This smells amazing - super fresh and casual." in 1 review
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is an amazing perfume. It's unique but not alienating in the sense that you either love it or hate it and might offend if you wear it like a lot of their collection. This is probably the most neutral scent in the entire collection. It's very pretty with an undertone of light florals with a sexy sort of warm cashmere feeling scent on top. It's light enough for spring but great for fall. It lasts maybe 4 hours on skin and clothing before a touch up is needed. It probably lasts the least amount of time out of the collection but then again once you wear a scent you get used to it and even though it's noticeable to others you can't smell it so that's really hard to gauge honestly anyway. The price is in the high end category but is lower per ounce than many high end perfumes of the same caliber. The bottle is about as travel friendly as any glass perfume. The roller ball is great for that and budget friendly. The design of the bottle is very clean, minimalistic and modern and would look great with any bedroom or bathroom decor on any vanity or dresser. I would recommend to those who's favorite perfumes are or are similar to Dkny Be delicious, Juicy Couture Gold, Victorias secret heavenly or very sexy, Burberry London, Chloe Love Story, Gucci Bamboo. This is a more mature scent without smelling old. Would fit well with a 20s to late 30s woman. I definitely recommend. The formula is high quality and the scent is personal but if you like the scent you won't be dissapointed with the quality. But don't buy the dry shampoo. You can read my review of that on that product page.
Catherine R.
Flushing, NY
With light floral notes of peony, this has become one of my go-tos 🙌🏻 I love picking up travel size bottles to keep in my bag, it comes in handy! Everyone’s body chemistry is different and so perfume isn’t a “one smell fits all”. -
I’ve done a little research over the years and here is what I learned:
The best way to test if a scent works for you is by spraying a spot on your wrist and letting it dry and settle (about 30 min) and then take another sniff
If there is a specific scent that works well for you, find similar key notes in other perfumes. This can also be applied if there is a smell that doesn’t work - For example, I know that tuberose does NOT work for me, so I make sure to avoid it
Store your perfume in a cool dark place, do not expose to sun. This changes the chemistry of the ingredients!
What’s your current favorite perfume? ✨
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
This is my second time reviewing a Elizabeth and James fragrance. The first time was the bourbon scent included in the Sephora play box. I remember enjoying the scent but I have not bought it and I haven't worn it again. This fragrance is described as powdery florals and has hints of peony, muguet, tender musk. I love peony so I'm sure I will end up liking this perfume.  Wow! I actually really do like this scent, it is described perfectly. I smell the peony and the musk! It is definitely a powdery floral scent. I'm loving this fragrance and I can definitely see myself wearing it. I think this is a scent that you can wear all four seasons, it just works. It is light and girly while also being warm and seductive. I am such a fan.
Ekaterina Z.
Brooklyn, NY
I received a sample of this perfume with my Sephora order. I don't use floral perfumes very often preferring something more citrus and fresh but this one is pretty good. It has wonderful peony and muguet notes which make it an almost perfect spring perfume. However, I give it 4 stars because I like more unique and original fragrances.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I got this as a sample when I ordered some items from Nordstrom and the main note in it seems to be Peony. This somewhat reminds me of D&G's Light Blue, except it's sweeter. I get very little of the musk, it seems to hang in the background and allow the fresh florals to dominate. However, they do play off each other quite nicely. Part of me also sees it as “old lady perfume” but not in a bad way. I'm not very crazy about this particular fragrance, but it is high quality and I can see why some people would love it. It's just not to my personal taste. It runs about the same price as any high end perfume
Kaila D.
Oakland, CA
At first, I really liked it bc you only need one spray to really smell it. However once it was on my skin for a while, I felt like it was a scent that someone in their 40s would wear. Just dated me a little, but it’s a pretty scent.
J S.
I love this scent! It has some lighter floral notes but with a deeper edge. The notes are muguet, peony and musk, and it is not overwhelming. The packaging is very nice looking in a sleek, textured white and gold bottle. Perfect for display!
Jenny T.
Anaheim, CA
I didn't think I would but I love this so much! It's a good mix of musky yet floral and makes for a very interesting combination. It has great lasting power. I can still smell it by the end of the night, which is uncommon for me. I love to mix this with the Elizabeth and James Black perfume. Check your local Marshalls because I found them on sale there.
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
This is one of my favorite perfumes right now!! <3 I got a little sample of it and fell in love. and I'm so glad it comes in a rollerball size at Sephora! The scent is floral and VERY nice and not overwhelming at all. It's quiet long lasting as well. Definitely wanna purchase more of this!
Tiffany R.
Tried Nirvana white rollerboll and lotion after sampling Nirvana black and buying a set with 3.4oz bottle. I tried the white but I don't like it. It's got an alcohol smell and reminds me of Harajuku Lovers perfumes. Definitely not what I expected.
Brittany C.
Bedford, NH
Does this smell similar to the Nirvana Black or completely different?
Andrea L.
I am looking into purchasing a perfume by Elizabeth and James. I am hesitating between the White and the Bourbon. How would you say this one lasts on the skin? A full day?
Jade L.
I've been hearing great reviews about this product. It's on the pricier side is it worth the money? What does the smell smell like?