BY ELIZABETH AND JAMES

Elizabeth and James Nirvana White is a captivating blend of delicate peony, chic muguet, and tender musk for a feminine scent with dark sophistication. Launched in 2007, Elizabeth and James embodies the duality of sophistication and feminine detail balanced with downtown edge and masculine tailoring. The fashion brand's contemporary-yet-timeless aesthetic offers the modern girl clothing and accessories that make stylish everyday dressing effortless. Ashley and Mary-Kate wanted the signature fragrance for Elizabeth and James to embody the same sense of duality inherent to their partnership and the brand. The result was not one, but two blends distinctly different, but undeniably connected. Notes: Peony, Muguet, Tender Musk. Style: Sophisticated. Feminine. Captivating. see more...

• I am looking into purchasing a perfume by Elizabeth and James. I ...3 Answers
  • "This smells amazing - super fresh and casual." in 1 review
  • "It smells really nice and fresh... a perfect everyday scent!" in 1 review
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This is an amazing perfume. It's unique but not alienating in the sense that you either love it or hate it and might offend if you wear it like a lot of their collection. This is probably the most neutral scent in the entire collection. It's very pretty with an undertone of light florals with a sexy sort of warm cashmere feeling scent on top. It's light enough for spring but great for fall. It lasts maybe 4 hours on skin and clothing before a touch up is needed. It probably lasts the least amount of time out of the collection but then again once you wear a scent you get used to it and even though it's noticeable to others you can't smell it so that's really hard to gauge honestly anyway. The price is in the high end category but is lower per ounce than many high end perfumes of the same caliber. The bottle is about as travel friendly as any glass perfume. The roller ball is great for that and budget friendly. The design of the bottle is very clean, minimalistic and modern and would look great with any bedroom or bathroom decor on any vanity or dresser. I would recommend to those who's favorite perfumes are or are similar to Dkny Be delicious, Juicy Couture Gold, Victorias secret heavenly or very sexy, Burberry London, Chloe Love Story, Gucci Bamboo. This is a more mature scent without smelling old. Would fit well with a 20s to late 30s woman. I definitely recommend. The formula is high quality and the scent is personal but if you like the scent you won't be dissapointed with the quality. But don't buy the dry shampoo. You can read my review of that on that product page.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
This is my second time reviewing a Elizabeth and James fragrance. The first time was the bourbon scent included in the Sephora play box. I remember enjoying the scent but I have not bought it and I haven't worn it again. This fragrance is described as powdery florals and has hints of peony, muguet, tender musk. I love peony so I'm sure I will end up liking this perfume.  Wow! I actually really do like this scent, it is described perfectly. I smell the peony and the musk! It is definitely a powdery floral scent. I'm loving this fragrance and I can definitely see myself wearing it. I think this is a scent that you can wear all four seasons, it just works. It is light and girly while also being warm and seductive. I am such a fan.
crmn m.
My sister bought me this perfume for Christmas and it’s amazing!! It has a nice fresh scent and I’m in love with it. The packaging is so luxurious and heavy. I pair this with the match oil and it just lasts forever. This is such a great fragrance. I love this brand!
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Mary kate and Ashley really know how to make perfumes. I have a roller ball of this scent and I want to buy the bigger bottle. Perfect daytime scent and great to layer with the Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black 1 oz Eau de Parfum Spray
Karli D.
Slidell, LA
I found an old sample in one of my purses and when I sprayed it I knew I had to go buy a full size bottle. I have been wearing it everyday since and I receive so many compliments. I’ve smelled all of the other scents and this one is by far the best in my opinion. It is a little pricier than an average perfume, but I will definitely repurchase when I run out.
Jenny T.
I didn't think I would but I love this so much! It's a good mix of musky yet floral and makes for a very interesting combination. It has great lasting power. I can still smell it by the end of the night, which is uncommon for me. I love to mix this with the Elizabeth and James Black perfume. Check your local Marshalls because I found them on sale there.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
I should begin this review by saying that this was love at first sniff for me.

From the nozzle of the manufacturer's sample, this smelled almost smoky, which made me hesitate to try it, but on the skin it translates to a beautiful musky rose. As far as I know, there are no roses in the notes, but peony does have a tendency to resemble roses, and this is a brilliant example of that!

It is fairly linear, but beautiful all the way. Fresh and floral, with just a touch of sweetness, this just speaks of femininity that is both delicate and strong at the same time. It brings to mind a woman who can be girly and chair a board meeting AND be respected for it, all at once! And when she's done with that, she'll be able to hold her own in her relationships too.

I hesitate to say that Nirvana White is a special fragrance simply because there are no tricks to be had, but it is beautiful. If you love peonies or roses or musky florals, this is worth a try.

Longevity: 4-5 hours
Sillage: Strong enough that I catch whiffs of it when I lift my hand.
Vanessa L.
My favorite perfume of all times. Very sophisticated and fresh. Very subtle but lasts all day. Never really smelled anything with this scent before.
It’s worth the price since it lasts long
Ashley S.
I have tried out both nirvana white and black, and I definitely prefer nirvana white! Let me start off by saying, I am never drawn to floral scents. Most give me a headache or just smell bad imo. The floral in this scent must be a nice mix with the musky scent because I have always been happy when I've worn this perfume. It lasts pretty well throughout the day, but it is definitely on the pricey side. I am totally surprised I love this perfume as much as I do, because I am typically drawn to lighter, sweet or fruity scents, and this perfume isn't like that at all. I know some people like to mix the scents of white and black, but I personally wasn't a fan of that. I say smell this perfume next time you are in Sephora, or other stores that carry it!
Magen K.
This stuff smells like heaven! I only need a couple squirts and I smell good all day. I bought this at Sephora in a trial size and then had to go back for the full size. I have bought the other Elizabeth and James fragrances as well and they all smell great. This one I like for daytime/ everyday. I also love the packaging. It gives the product a very luxurious feel and I like that with the different scents they have maintained the same packaging. They look so pretty all lined up next to each other!
Brittany C.
Bedford, NH
Does this smell similar to the Nirvana Black or completely different?
Andrea L.
I am looking into purchasing a perfume by Elizabeth and James. I am hesitating between the White and the Bourbon. How would you say this one lasts on the skin? A full day?
Jade L.
I've been hearing great reviews about this product. It's on the pricier side is it worth the money? What does the smell smell like?