Elizabeth and James Nirvana Rose Dry Shampoo uploaded by Rebecca P.

BY ELIZABETH AND JAMES #98 in Dry Shampoo

A true innovation in hair care that refreshes hair; absorbs oils on contact; and adds texture, body, and a light scent. What does: This multitasking water-free micro powder features rose root extract for antioxidant protection; pro-vitamin B for strength, shine, and bounce; and natural rice starch to extend the life of any look. The lightweight powder spray gives hair volume and shape while bestowing a veil of fragrance for a luxurious styling experience. Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen's perfectly tousled strands are now easier than ever to recreate at home. This unique styling product adds texture and volume as it revives your hair, creating that coveted undone style. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Rose is a seductive floral blend embodying the heart of a dark rose with notes of rose de mai, geranium, and vetiver for a sultry, refined scent with intrigue. Bringing a lightness to Nirvana, the scarlet toned bottle with rich gold accents blends feminine curves with contrasting architectural lines Launched in 2007, Elizabeth and James embodies the duality of sophistication and feminine detail balanced with downtown edge and masculine tailoring. The fashion brand's contemporary-yet-timeless aesthetic offers the modern girl clothing and accessories that make stylish everyday dressing effortless. Notes: Rose de Mai, Geranium, Vetiver. Style: Confident. Refined. Seductive. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.

Buy on Sephora
Miranda X.
New Brighton, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know everyone loves it but I am not too fond. The product does fine but the smell is not my cup of tea. It just comes down to your preferences. I can get cheaper alternatives that I actually like the smell of it.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this and I love it . I think it's the best dry shampoo I've ever used. My hairdresser let me have a sample of it and I went back the next week and bought a huge bottle of it. Its quite expensive but worth it.
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Being a stay at home mom means lots and lots of dry shampoo! This leaves my hair feeling fresh and alive for about 3 days and I love that I can grab it anytime and it's awesome for my hair and I love it!
Rebecca P.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this dry shampoo. I prefer this scent to the Bourbon and it really makes my hair fresh and voluminous after a long day.  Elizabeth and James Nirvana BourbonElizabeth and James Nirvana Rose
Mō R.
Great Product. Great On Skin Perfect For Most Skin Types I Can't Even Go 2 Days With Out This Product. no Residue Just Pure Perfection . I Think You Guys Should Try It.
Chloe S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I AM SO HAPPY THEY CAME OUT WITH THIS ONE! I got the perfume version of this and fell in love. So of course I had to have this one. It's a super good dry shampoo and I'll recommend it always. Two thumbs up. 👍
Jordan L.
naples
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the Elizabeth and James fragrances. This dry shampoo has the perfect amount of sensual roses and sexy smokiness to give your hair an alluring scent!
E um ótimo perfume e melhor ainda pra quem gosta de perfume doce eu que não gosto muito mais eu adorei mesmo assim não é aquele doce que é enjoativo e muito muito bom recomendo 😍👌❤
Zuri A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this dry shampoo it smells great! I have both the white and the black one and I must say all of them smell good and don't leave a residue behind.
keanna p.
i honestly love this product.its so amazing and just with using this product i can go about a week without washing my hair and there won't be any residue
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
I wonder how its smells?
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
Is the scent overpowering?
Alexandra F.
I wantttt! Is good?
Lauren D.
Is this a white powder?
Alice M.
How effective is this? Does it help you're hair decently?