BY ELIZABETH AND JAMES

A true innovation in hair care that refreshes hair; absorbs oils on contact; and adds texture, body, and a light scent. What does: This multitasking water-free micro powder features rose root extract for antioxidant protection; pro-vitamin B for strength, shine, and bounce; and natural rice starch to extend the life of any look. The lightweight powder spray gives hair volume and shape while bestowing a veil of fragrance for a luxurious styling experience. Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen's perfectly tousled strands are now easier than ever to recreate at home. This unique styling product adds texture and volume as it revives your hair, creating that coveted undone style. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon is a provocative blend of sultry vanilla bourbon, oakwood, and a hint of tuberose for a bold, oriental-woody scent with intoxicating confidence. Bringing a lightness to Nirvana, the amber toned bottle with rich gold accents blends feminine curves with contrasting architectural lines. Launched in 2007, Elizabeth and James embodies the duality of sophistication and feminine detail balanced with downtown edge and masculine tailoring. The fashion brand's contemporary-yet-timeless aesthetic offers the modern girl clothing and accessories that make stylish everyday dressing effortless. Notes: Vanilla Bourbon. Oakwood. Tuberose. Style: Passionate. Unpredictable. Provocative. see more...

Tamara J.
I received this dry shampoo gratis from Sephora and am very happy with the results! The fragrance is amazing, just like the perfume, and it lasts all day without being too overwhelming. I also like that this doesn't leave a chalky, white film on my hair like some dry shampoos. This works like a charm when sprayed on my dry hair before curling - it helps my curls last all day! :)

The only downside is that my hubby hates the fragrance - he thinks it smells like cigarettes (????)
Kate S.
Cambridge, MA
It's a good dry shampoo, but the scent isn't as strong as I was hoping for and it's not very long lasting. I love the perfume but this was just meh...
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
I'm in love with this dry shampoo, but I'm only rating 4 because price, and if your hair isn't blonde like mine it's not an ideal product because it comes out quickly, and very white. This is the best smelling dry shampoo and smells just like the perfume. If you're hair is light or you're okay with working it in I definitely recommend. If you don't have time or patience I'd suggest a dark haired compatible dry shampoo.
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
It sprays out white so in my dark hair it takes quite a while to work away the white. That's why I'm giving it one less star although it's a good product
I enjoy this and an added bonus is that I don't need to wear perfume since it's scented
Erin G.
Kemptville , ON
I am dying to try this, but since it's pretty pricey for a dry shampoo I haven't convinced myself yet. Does the scent last in your hair?
Rilza S.