BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerElizabeth & James
Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon 34 oz/ 100 mL Eau de Parfum Spray

Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Eau de Parfum Spray

by Elizabeth & James

Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon is a provocative blend of sultry vanilla bourbon, oakwood, and a hint of tuberose for a bold, oriental-woody scent with intoxicating confidence. Bringing a lightness to Nirvana, the amber toned bottle with rich gold accents blends feminine curves with contrasting architectural lines. Launched in 2007, Elizabeth and James embodies the duality of sophistication and feminine detail balanced with downtown edge and masculine tailoring. The fashion brand's contemporary-yet-timeless aesthetic offers the modern girl clothing and accessories that make stylish everyday dressing effortless. Ashley and Mary-Kate wanted the signature fragrance for Elizabeth and James to embody the same sense of duality inherent to their partnership and the brand. The Elizabeth and James Nirvana fragrance collection represents the ultimate state of happiness: an idyllic memory, feeling, moment, or experience. Notes: Vanilla Bourbon. Oakwood. Tuberose. Style: Passionate. Unpredictable. Provocative.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon 3.4 oz/ 100 mL Eau de Parfum Spray!
Leah S.
Bourbon is such an interesting flanker fragrance For the Nirvana Line up. It is sweet and smoky Exactly what you would want from a fine bourbon that has been aged in oak barrels. There is something sensual but also lovely and comforting
Britney  H.
Newark, DE
Purchased at: Sephora
My absolute favorite scent. It’s not overpowering and the scent lasts all day, lingering in the places of which you’ve sprayed. It’s a warm and spicy scent that is mysterious and sensual. The packaging is gorgeous and the product is evenly and readily dispensed when you spray the perfume.
Hannah A.
Hanover, MA
I love this perfume, and is my signature scent in the colder months! It has some of the same woodsy, vanilla scent as a glass of bourbon, but also smells like the ideal atmosphere to drink burbon in--makes you think of a dark room with leather chairs, maybe some cigars, wood paneling. A little heavy for summertime. My only complaint about the E&J perfumes is that the spray has less staying power than the rollerballs.
Laura H.
Seoul
Such a nice cozy warm scent. The smelllingers for a very long time but isn't overpowering. The bottle is beautiful as well.
Kristen M.
Thornton, CO
This is my ride or die fragrance. I cannot properly express how much I love this perfume. The smell is sexy, a little smoky and rich. I adore the depth and the way it smells on me. The bottle is a little hard to hold well due to the shape but the texture of the bottle is fun. I was devastated when it was discontinued because, while it was a little pricey, it is the best fragrance I own and worth every penny. I highly recommend this if you find it.
Emma C.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my signature scent! I love the balance of warm spices and flowers! It’s a lovely mix of feminine with that mystery of what is that delicious smell?!
Devin M.
Atlanta, GA
The sexiest fragrance ever!!! Perfect amount of smokiness and vanilla. My girlfriend absolutely loves when I wear this! It smells so good. Literally will never stop wearing this!
Blythe D.
Yes.... This is the second best Elizabeth & James fragrance of the four available.  It has the gorgeous musk of Nirvana Black, but the smokey bourbon note on top makes it that much more unique and interesting.  Despite the name and the notes, I do find this to be an incredibly feminine fragrance.  It's soft, but long-lasting.  I find this also isn't too musky for summer and is appropriate to wear year-round.  I love it!
Alissa B.
Maidstone, ON
This is my go to fragrance. It is so intoxicatingly spicy, with just the right amount of that bourbon undertone.
Megan M.
Victoria, BC
This perfume is really expensive but it has lasted me a really long time I love the smell so much I get compliments all the time it's bourbon vanilla I like the design of the bottle

Looking for your answer?