BY ELIZABETH AND JAMES

Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon is a provocative blend of sultry vanilla bourbon, oakwood, and a hint of tuberose for a bold, oriental-woody scent with intoxicating confidence. Bringing a lightness to Nirvana, the amber toned bottle with rich gold accents blends feminine curves with contrasting architectural lines. Launched in 2007, Elizabeth and James embodies the duality of sophistication and feminine detail balanced with downtown edge and masculine tailoring. The fashion brand's contemporary-yet-timeless aesthetic offers the modern girl clothing and accessories that make stylish everyday dressing effortless. Ashley and Mary-Kate wanted the signature fragrance for Elizabeth and James to embody the same sense of duality inherent to their partnership and the brand. The Elizabeth and James Nirvana fragrance collection represents the ultimate state of happiness: an idyllic memory, feeling, moment, or experience. Notes: Vanilla Bourbon. Oakwood. Tuberose. Style: Passionate. Unpredictable. Provocative. see more...

Matthew J.
Rector, AR
This is the scent for fall if you want something unique and amazing. The bottles are sleek and modern which I love. Anytime I wear this I get so many compliments. This line truly is unisex. I have girls and guys that are friends that both steal this to spray on themselves it is literally so good we all refer to it as “sexy donut”. I will always Stan this brand and anytime I hear they are going to release I get excited because they are just so cool and unique and literally made for everyone.
Anna T.
I was a little hesitant when I saw that Nirvana had come out with more scents, since black and white were so great, I wasn't sure if they could do it again, but this one was a must have after I tried it at Sephora. I don't think it's staying power is quite as long, but I still love it.
Sabrina R.
York, SC
This is my FAVORITE perfume that I’ve ever bought. It’s woodsy, smoky, with a hint of vanilla. All of which I absolutely love. It lasts all day, and even longer on clothing. If you love spicy, warm, woodsy scents you’ve got to try this!
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Lord, this is an amazing fragrance!
It's somewhat masculine, but still very sweet & wearable. It has good throw but not so much as to be extra or offensive.
You get the tobacco notes as well as the bourbon & vanilla.
If you like gourmand scents, Angel, Flowerbomb etc. This smokey sweet goodness should absolutely have a place in your arsenal.
I buy the men's lotion Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Mahogany Woods 8 Oz Body Lotion for Men [Mahogany Woods, Lotion] to wear under this & they work so well together.
Perfect fall fragrance that I like too much to wear only in the fall.
Lexi A.
Titusville, NJ
My favorite Elizabeth & James scent so far! This is my go-to scent for the fall and winter. It has notes of vanilla bourbon, oakwood and tuberose. Smokey with a hint of sweetness. Would recommend!
Kary C.
Omg I love this one! Smells amazing and it lasted through work in a busy restaurant! I didn't smell like pizza or subs for once and it was busy last night... In fact I can still smell it on my coat! And I LOVE that the sample is spray instead of the top popping off cuz that's a pain and I hv many samples of perfumes but I noticed I've only been using the spray ones mostly... Loving it! Kary_the_beautybox_addict if u love beauty, fragrances, and make-up skincare etc follow me I post all my boxes usually my instagram is public if u like follow me ty
Luann B.
Taylors, SC
A new favorite! I love the smell of this one. Bourbon with a hint of tobacco and musk. But not too heavy or cloying. I like all the Elizabeth and James perfumes but I think this one is the best. Just wish the scent lasted a bit longer. I feel it fades after about 5 hours on me. That's the only drawback for me. But I still wearing it because it smells so good.
Jenny R.
This perfume is the absolute perfect mix of bourbon, slightly sweet notes, and musk. The first day that I wore this, I got so many compliments that I lost count. The staying power is amazing. I think I've found my new signature scent. You have to try it!
Blythe H.
Yes.... This is the second best Elizabeth & James fragrance of the four available.  It has the gorgeous musk of Nirvana Black, but the smokey bourbon note on top makes it that much more unique and interesting.  Despite the name and the notes, I do find this to be an incredibly feminine fragrance.  It's soft, but long-lasting.  I find this also isn't too musky for summer and is appropriate to wear year-round.  I love it!
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
The first time that I used this, I absolutely hated it. It has this smokey, somewhat masculine scent that I really disliked. I have made myself wear this for the past several days and must admit that it has grown on me. It lasts most of the day. It is very different from the floral scents that I normally migrate to.
puedo probarlo?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
What is your favorite Perfume?