Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray

by Elizabeth & James

Fragrance Family: Warm and Spicy Scent Type: Woody Spices Key Notes: Tuberose, Oakwood, Bourbon Vanilla About: Intoxicating and ever-so-sexy, Nirvana Bourbon takes you to a warm and cozy evening. With a blend of vanilla bourbon, oakwood, and tuberose,...

What is your favorite Perfume?
puedo probarlo?
Start your review of Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray!
This is one of my top two favorite fragrances. It is not too sweet but still smells of vanilla. I would describe this as a warm scent, and it will last all day!
Canonsburg, PA
I love this fragrance it is just beautiful with the right amount of sweetness and the depth to balance it out.I enjoy mixing this with the Nirvana Rose.
Tulsa, OK
Such an amazing rich scent. It’s a great fall scent. Lasts well on the skin. Worth every penny. I have the spray and keep a rollerball to take on the go
Palmyra, MI
This is my absolute favorite perfume ever! I got a sample of it and feel on love. It has a wonderful warm bourbon Snell that lasts all day!
Love this perfume! It smells so good! People stop me and ask what I’m wearing when I have this one on. It’s a great fall scent.
Clifton Park, NY
This perfume is perfect if you don’t like floral or fruity scents. It’s smoky, spicy, long lasting and amazing for fall/winter.
Cambridge , MA
This is an ok perfume I have tried many better ones than this. Price point of view it’s ok. I like their staying power.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the way this smells, not to girly. The vanilla bourbon is such a wonderful combination for either man or woman.
Pico Rivera, CA
This is my signature fragrance, this scent warms my heart every time I smell it and I absolutely adore wearing it
Raleigh, NC
Sweet and warm, like roasted marshmallows by a bonfire in summer. I adore it, especially for winter and autumn.