Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray

by Elizabeth & James

Fragrance Family: Warm and Spicy Scent Type: Woody Spices Key Notes: Tuberose, Oakwood, Bourbon Vanilla About: Intoxicating and ever-so-sexy, Nirvana Bourbon takes you to a warm and cozy evening. With a blend of vanilla bourbon, oakwood, and tuberose,...

What is your favorite Perfume?
puedo probarlo?
Start your review of Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray!
This is my all time favorite fragrance. Its smokey and warm with vanilla. I've purchased a few bottles and won't stop as long as I can find it. The price is pretty high but completely worth it to me. The bottle lasts a long time. I also love the packaging.
York, SC
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my FAVORITE perfume that I’ve ever bought. It’s woodsy, smoky, with a hint of vanilla. All of which I absolutely love. It lasts all day, and even longer on clothing. If you love spicy, warm, woodsy scents you’ve got to try this!
north chelmsford, ma
This is the perfect, mysterious scent that i've been lusting over. Very smokey... like a bar room at midnight... very sultry. The scent itself isn't terribly long lasting but it makes an impression!
Kingston, PA
I love this perfume! It has a strong scent! It lasts all day! It has a scent of vanilla/bourbon/oak wood. I wear this usually at night when i’m going out somewhere fancy.
Corsicana, TX
Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Jane K.
This reminds me of a Tobacco mixed with bourbon. It's a very strong scent, there is very light notes of vanilla. The scent stays on for at least eight hours and isn't so bold that it's offensive, but people do notice it. I bought this because my husband loves it and I like it mixed with the Elizabeth and James Nirvana Rose
Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Miranda K.
I used up all my nirvana black so I went into the store to try their new fragrances and this one is incredible for fall! Bottles are the same price as the black and white but see through which I thought was pretty cool. Hope this is permanent because I like it even better than my black💗
Rector, AR
This is the scent for fall if you want something unique and amazing. The bottles are sleek and modern which I love. Anytime I wear this I get so many compliments. This line truly is unisex. I have girls and guys that are friends that both steal this to spray on themselves it is literally so good we all refer to it as “sexy donut”. I will always Stan this brand and anytime I hear they are going to release I get excited because they are just so cool and unique and literally made for everyone.
Spartanburg , SC
The first time that I used this, I absolutely hated it. It has this smokey, somewhat masculine scent that I really disliked. I have made myself wear this for the past several days and must admit that it has grown on me. It lasts most of the day. It is very different from the floral scents that I normally migrate to.
Kodak, TN
My go-to scent! I smells just like the description it gives. It's long lasting and after a while it starts to smell of vanilla and tobacco. Warm, intoxicating, sweet, but not too strong of a scent. Highly recommend!!
Titusville, NJ
My favorite Elizabeth & James scent so far! This is my go-to scent for the fall and winter. It has notes of vanilla bourbon, oakwood and tuberose. Smokey with a hint of sweetness. Would recommend!