Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray

by Elizabeth & James

Fragrance Family: Warm and Spicy Scent Type: Woody Spices Key Notes: Tuberose, Oakwood, Bourbon Vanilla About: Intoxicating and ever-so-sexy, Nirvana Bourbon takes you to a warm and cozy evening. With a blend of vanilla bourbon, oakwood, and tuberose,...

What is your favorite Perfume?
puedo probarlo?
Start your review of Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray!
Bolton, CT
Such a comforting smell! It smells of vanilla, oak, and tuberose, and just smells warm and inviting. I bought the rollerball version first and tore through it in just a couple weeks. Definitely a cold weather scent, but 100% in my top 3 fragrances.
Jasper, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my signature sent. It’s warm, and soooo good. So unique for a women’s fragrance. I hope they don’t stop making this. This is my favorite & I’m almost out! Love the packaging, I always take this with me when I travel. Love!!
Bluffton, SC
One of my ride or die perfumes. I'm attracted to more masculine/woodsy scents and Elizabeth and James always comes through. Bourbon has a mix of masculine and feminine notes, it makes the perfect perfume for me.
Holley, NY
God I am just obsessed with this fragrance. It's not floral-y, it's a muskier perfume and that's what I love about it. Recently I've been unable to find it, and believe it has been discontinued 😑
Louisville, KY
Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Karen W.
Lord, this is an amazing fragrance! It's somewhat masculine, but still very sweet & wearable. It has good throw but not so much as to be extra or offensive. You get the tobacco notes as well as the bourbon & vanilla. If you like gourmand scents, Angel, Flowerbomb etc. This smokey sweet goodness should absolutely have a place in your arsenal. I buy the men's lotion Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Mahogany Woods 8 Oz Body Lotion for Men [Mahogany Woods, Lotion] to wear under this & they work so well together. Perfect fall fragrance that I like too much to wear only in the fall.
Fairview Hts, IL
Hands down my favorite scent. If you like warm and boozy but not too strong fragrances you will love this. I wish it came in a solid perfume option like the black and white perfumes do.
Taylors, SC
A new favorite! I love the smell of this one. Bourbon with a hint of tobacco and musk. But not too heavy or cloying. I like all the Elizabeth and James perfumes but I think this one is the best. Just wish the scent lasted a bit longer. I feel it fades after about 5 hours on me. That's the only drawback for me. But I still wearing it because it smells so good.
Yes.... This is the second best Elizabeth & James fragrance of the four available.  It has the gorgeous musk of Nirvana Black, but the smokey bourbon note on top makes it that much more unique and interesting.  Despite the name and the notes, I do find this to be an incredibly feminine fragrance.  It's soft, but long-lasting.  I find this also isn't too musky for summer and is appropriate to wear year-round.  I love it!
Cartersville , GA
This is the best smelling perfume that I have ever experienced. I was worried that there would be an alcohol like scent to this, but it smells so warm and delicious. Lots of hints of vanilla and the perfect fall/winter scent. The price is expensive, but I think that it is worth it. I will definitely be repurchasing in the future.
Little Rock, AR
I received the Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon in the Sephora Favorites Perfume Sampler. I rated it a 3 because I could only get the 1 fl oz with the voucher, it smelled nice and high end. It also lasted a while, but the 1 oz wasn't enough for the fragrance. I felt like I could do better.