Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray

by Elizabeth & James

Fragrance Family: Warm and Spicy Scent Type: Woody Spices Key Notes: Tuberose, Oakwood, Bourbon Vanilla About: Intoxicating and ever-so-sexy, Nirvana Bourbon takes you to a warm and cozy evening. With a blend of vanilla bourbon, oakwood, and tuberose,...

What is your favorite Perfume?
puedo probarlo?
Start your review of Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray!
Louisville, KY
One of my favorite fragrances of ALL TIME. It’s a deep, almost “manly” scent that is so sexy. Bourbon is the perfect name as it invokes smoky, underground, bars. I wear this when I’m feeling edgy and not wanting to smell super feminine but still Uber sexy
Sun city, AZ
This mixed with the rose is my go to scent daily. Love the more masculine scent and love they can all be mixed together. Get compliments everyday on the way I smell. I do wish it lasted longer though.
I love this perfume! It's sexy without being overwhelming. I think folks of many genders and gender presentations would enjoy it. It lasts all day on me. My wife likes how it smells on me too.
Greenwich, CT
One of my consistent perfume choices. I love how deep the scent is - with a hint of something wood-like to resemble the bourbon barrels - and the vanilla isn’t too cloying. It’s excellent in the winter, especially.
Detroit, MI
I don’t love this when it’s first on, but once is settled in it has a really warm and sexy scent. It lasts a minute. I often get compliments when I wear it. I’m sad they aren’t selling it at Sephora anymore, but if you can find it it’s probably super cheap.
Galax, VA
I absolutely love this fragrance. It lasts a long time. Definitely an earthy woodsy scent. I get so many compliments when I wear this. A little goes a long way. Definitely my boyfriends favorite.
Inverness , IL
My go to fall fragrance. I love how warm and sensual this smells. And it last at! I even bought the dry shampoo. I wish I could find the lotion to pair w the parfume.
Grand Prairie , TX
This might be my favorite scent of the Elizabeth & James line. It's rich and smoky, it smells like the classiest speakeasy, and I can't get enough. I would recommend getting a spray of this one. First, it's an amazing, sexy scent, but also my rollerball got (gross) discolored over time. This is one of the best fragrances I have owned!
Hillsboro, OR
Made with Bourbon Vanilla and oak wood, this scent is a great addition to the Elizabeth and James scent family.  The hint of tuberose keeps it feminine.  The scent is long lasting, about 8-10 hours.  The packaging matches the other fragrances, and is a lovely amber/bourbon color.  The sprayer mists nicely and doesn't clog.  Cruelty free.
I was a little hesitant when I saw that Nirvana had come out with more scents, since black and white were so great, I wasn't sure if they could do it again, but this one was a must have after I tried it at Sephora. I don't think it's staying power is quite as long, but I still love it.