Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon

by Elizabeth & James

Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon - an oriental scent blending notes of vanilla bourbon with oakwood and hints of tuberose.

What notes you like to have in a perfume? Amber, patchouli, maybe tabacco?
Does anyone have any scent dupes for this perfume? So sad it has been discontinued...
Do you find that the smell lasts all day?
Start your review of Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon!
Danita C.
Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon uploaded by Danita C.
This smells unisex but fantastically sexy on women. The vanilla, tuberose and oak play wonderfully together. This combination evokes cravings from physical to edible. This is a showstopper especially for warm summer nights or cold weather date nights. Very sexy and sultry
Wendy  C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,991 reviews
Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon uploaded by Wendy  C.
Today’s perfume pick!! Nirvana Bourbon by @elizabethandjames This is the perfect blend of Oak & Bourbon Vanilla🤎 Unfortunately the longevity isn’t the best😩 #bourbonvanilla
Rose S.
Riverton, NJ
Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon uploaded by Rose S.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is by far my favorite fragrance! I ask for this every year for Christmas so that I always have an inventory LOL. It’s warm, it’s musky with a hint of vanilla so it doesn’t smell like men’s cologne. This is not a floral fragrance and it’s easy on the nose (meaning you don’t get hit with an intense smell) but extremely long lasting!
Nicole  R.
Bakersfield, CA
Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon uploaded by Nicole  R.
This is by far my favorite boozy and vanilla scent. I usually dislike the boozy scents, but this was beautifully balanced. The bottle is beautiful, and I found that it lasts longer than the Nirvana Black. It is almost unisex, but I would argue that it has more of a feminine touch. If you have been curious and contemplating about trying out the Elizabeth and James perfumes, I highly recommend this one. Great perfume for evening wear, and especially winter/fall. Longevity for me was surprisingly long despite the reviews. Although Sephora doesn't carry them anymore, I found it on clearance at Kohl's and also Fragrancex and Fragrancenet!
Karina  D.
Pinellas Park, FL
Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon uploaded by Karina  D.
Purchased at: Costco
I bough this, if you like vanilla scent you will enjoy it, it kinds of reminds me the body splash of vanilla from bath and body works in my opinion has that musky fragance but no too intense. Last for a good amount of time.
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
I adore this scent!  It is a beautiful blend of bourbon, vanilla, oakwood and tuberose!  I normally cannot stand a scent that includes oakwood but this smells lovely.  My friends always compliment me on how nice I smell whenever I wear this!  I cannot wait to try the new Nirvana Bourbon dry shampoo too.
Anna C.
Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon uploaded by Anna C.
I do not really believe parfumeria from the stars, but changed my mind! This is a line of beautiful and unusual flavors, favorites are all nirvana, except white! This flavor is not as resistant as a rose or black nirvana, but very tasty and warm! His ACCORDS Woody, Vanilla, Earthy , Powdery make it very cozy) is love !
Ashley  R.
Dallas, TX
Sweet, Smokey, and light! I love a masculine sweet scent and this hits the nail on the head. I may be revisiting this in spring.
Kayla Y.
Forney, TX
Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon is a woodsy and sweet perfume. It's a great fall or evening fragrance and it smells different on everyone. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Heather W.
Sanford, ME
This perfume may be one of my all time favorite. It a fall to winter. It’s sexy and dark. Every time I wear it some one always asks what it is. It’s oaky and kind of musky woody burbony touches of vanilla and tobacco. Something you want to wear while in a tight black dress and heels, you know you own the room.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...