Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Pure Perfume Oil Perfume Oil 0.14 oz

A concentrated pure perfume oil delivered in an innovative yet time-honored form to leave skin richly scented with every drop. Experience Nirvana in a luxurious new way. Pure Perfume Oil is a sensual complement to the existing Nirvana fragrance collection, featuring an addictive blend of alluring violet, sensual sandalwood, and rich vanilla now concentrated in the form of natural oils for the perfect balance between masculine and feminine that radiates long after it's applied to the skin. From the contemporary yet timeless feel of the classic glass bottle dropper to the indulgent experience of customizing the amount and massaging it into pulse points, Pure Perfume Oil makes application incredibly elegant and sensorial. A very personal form of fragrance, the concentrated blend naturally seeps into the skin, becoming a part of the wearer by harmonizing with their body chemistry. Pure Perfume Oil also promotes hydration and radiance, boasting an alcohol-free formula with natural evening primrose oil and safflower oil to nourish and soften skin. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black is an addictive blend of alluring violet, sensual sandalwood, and rich vanilla that strike the perfect balance between masculine and feminine. Notes: Violet, Sandalwood, Vanilla. Style: Sensual. Mysterious. Warm. The development of Elizabeth and James Nirvana Pure Perfume Oil started with inspiration from Ashley and Mary-Kate's beauty arsenal. Oil is inherent to their daily routine from skincare to body to hair care and was a natural extension to the Elizabeth and James fragrance collection. "Ashley and I love oils, we love the way it seeps into your skin. We love the way it lasts on your skin and it wears with you throughout the day." Mary Kate Olsen, Elizabeth and James Cofounder

How long does it last on your skin
Is this worth it
Start your review of Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Pure Perfume Oil Perfume Oil 0.14 oz!
19 hours agoSoddy-Daisy
Received this asa gift, it was like the spray, very strong and bold. The scent is lasting, but is very strong. I would almost think this could be a unisex fragrance. The bottle is also unisex in appearance, black and bold. If you like the strong bold less feline scent this is a good one for you ,
a month ago
I love  the Elizabeth and James Nirvana scents. I got them as a trial size product in the special perfume gift sets and they were some of my favorite scents/perfume to use. I would definitely buy a full size again some time soon. It is great to gift to someone special.
8 days agoPalm Harbor
I've given my thoughts on the "white" version of this fragrance, and as much as I really like the white, boy-oh-boy is this in my wheel house.

As much as the white is sweet and dries down to something unexpectedly sexy, the black is down right sultry from start to finish. Again, my favorite part of most oil formulas is that they tend to be more pheromonic than a spray that sits on the skin.

This oil changes as you wear it, changing throughout the day. I found myself constantly sneaking whiffs of myself. I actually had a co-worker walk behind me because I smelled so good- true story!

15 days agoGenesee, MI
This is by far the best purchase I’ve made, ever, when it comes to scents. I also had the roller ball applicator bottle as well. They are made of glass, pretty thick, so a drop shouldn’t be scary. A little goes a long way. And depending on the day, I swear you can smell each nite of the fragrance differently. I’d say it was unisex fragrance, it’s a sting but earthy smell with hints of vanilla, sandal wood, maybe citrus. I’m pretty sure this is my favorite, and would work with most body chemistry’s. By far the best perfume I’ve found. Currently the only thing Id used as far as perfumes go! #nirvanablack
a month ago
it smells so good, and it stays on all day, and i like how when you spray it on your skin the smell still stays there and i highly recommend it! Its great to use especially for going out and going to special places, leaving you smelling so good, and not bad at all.
a month agoSan Angelo, TX
Gorgeous scent! Long lasting, a bit on the expensive side though. Love the packaging...very sleek. Husband wasn't fond of it though, he found it a bit heavy on me. It was the first time I had used it. Likely would not purchase, I prefer essential oils like rose or lavender.
2 months agoOld Bethpage, NY
Love this fragrance, so feminine and pretty. It has a sensual feeling in the back that i like, just enough neroli but not too citrusy, more flowery.  Love layering this with the nirvana white.  I mix both and think it is a perfect scent combined for an evening out.
a month agoStatesboro
This product made so much justice for me. I loved wearing it and telling people about it, wasn't too expensive either. Would most likey recommend for anyone who wants to smell amazing! The scent smells incredible. I would buy this product again.
3 months agoDeville, LA
This is my newest obsession. My husband and everyone around me loves it. It has such a grown up smell but is still young. It’s the perfect transition perfume for a mid 20 something to bridge the gap. 100% would recommend and would buy again.
2 months agoOrlando, FL
excelente fragancias olor increíble yo particularmente tengo el ph muy fuerte y no me duran nada los perfumes este me duró casi todo el día lo retoque en la noche lo compraría nuevamente vale la pena