Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Pure Perfume Oil Perfume Oil 0.14 oz uploaded by crmn m.Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Pure Perfume Oil Perfume Oil 0.14 oz uploaded by Hannah O.Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Pure Perfume Oil Perfume Oil 0.14 oz uploaded by Sara P.

BY ELIZABETH AND JAMES

A concentrated pure perfume oil delivered in an innovative yet time-honored form to leave skin richly scented with every drop. Experience Nirvana in a luxurious new way. Pure Perfume Oil is a sensual complement to the existing Nirvana fragrance collection, featuring an addictive blend of alluring violet, sensual sandalwood, and rich vanilla now concentrated in the form of natural oils for the perfect balance between masculine and feminine that radiates long after it's applied to the skin. From the contemporary yet timeless feel of the classic glass bottle dropper to the indulgent experience of customizing the amount and massaging it into pulse points, Pure Perfume Oil makes application incredibly elegant and sensorial. A very personal form of fragrance, the concentrated blend naturally seeps into the skin, becoming a part of the wearer by harmonizing with their body chemistry. Pure Perfume Oil also promotes hydration and radiance, boasting an alcohol-free formula with natural evening primrose oil and safflower oil to nourish and soften skin. Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black is an addictive blend of alluring violet, sensual sandalwood, and rich vanilla that strike the perfect balance between masculine and feminine. Notes: Violet, Sandalwood, Vanilla. Style: Sensual. Mysterious. Warm. The development of Elizabeth and James Nirvana Pure Perfume Oil started with inspiration from Ashley and Mary-Kate's beauty arsenal. Oil is inherent to their daily routine from skincare to body to hair care and was a natural extension to the Elizabeth and James fragrance collection. "Ashley and I love oils, we love the way it seeps into your skin. We love the way it lasts on your skin and it wears with you throughout the day." Mary Kate Olsen, Elizabeth and James Cofounder see more...

crmn m.
I love this oil! I got it in a set with the perfume and it’s by far my favorite scent. It’s a nice musky smell and the great part about it is that it dries down into the skin and lasts all day on my skin. I spray perfume over where I put the oil and it lasts forever.
Jannely H.
Damon, TX
The oil i have never tried, but as far as the perfume i have! This is one of the most unique scents i’ve used and i’m in love! I know oils last much better than water based fragrances do! I would describe the scent as classy, elderly, with a spice but not over powering to the point if a headache! I bought mine at sephora for 45 dollars! Its a must and five stars for me! #Elizabeth&James #BlackNirnava Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black 1 oz Eau de Parfum SprayElizabeth and James Nirvana Black Pure Perfume Oil Perfume Oil 0.14 oz
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
Yeah, definitely not one I would normally wear. The packaging is pretty! The smell, not so much. I just don't think it's an attractive scent because it's musky and manly. Thankfully this was just a sample I had and not a bottle.
Lisa J.
Merced, CA
The oil is a unique idea for scent oil and adding it into your hair with ease.  I found the scent didn't last very long at all, it was wonderful at first but faded really quickly.
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY
I love this fragrance in general! This oil is such a great addition to the Nirvana collection. I love using this in conjunction with the spray, it really intensifies the scent and helps it last. It has a dropper, so it's super easy to apply. A beautiful dark sandalwood and vanilla fragrance!!!!
Sarah D.
I personally prefer the white version of this as I find the black to be more musky. Its great for fall & winter though when I prefer a heavier scent. The oil can be worn alone or over the perfume. The dry shampoo is an awesome addition as well. The oil & shampoo make the scent last longer I think as well.
Chidinma U.
San Jose, CA
I like that it comes in an elixir bottle, and contain sandalwood oil . it comes of very strong and spicy so you need just a little to last a long time as it seeps into your skin and blends nicely with your natural scent.
Cori B.
I REALLY wanted to love this one! When i first put it on, I thought it was the one...but after about 5 minutes it took on a very manly scent that i would like to smell on the hubby, but not me.
Amanda R.
Cambridge , NY
This perfume oil is amazing it's a great scent for a night out or I like to wear this more in the fall because it's a stronger deeper scent and it will last all day the oil is versatile and potent.
Andrea E.
Keller, TX
This scent is so delightful, it's lasting and the fact that its an oil it feels more luxurius and hydrating than a normal perfume.