5 colors available

BY ELIZABETH AND JAMES

A duo featuring the alluring fragrance of Nirvana Black in two full-size forms classic spray and pure perfume oil. This exclusive, limited-edition gift set is the ultimate way to embrace Nirvana or share the addictive experience this season. Nirvana Black Pure Perfume Oil reflects the brand's duality with its timeless yet contemporary feel. Its classic glass bottle dropper perfectly customizes the desired amount to massage into pulse points, allowing the natural oils to become a part of the wearer by harmonizing with their body chemistry. Incredibly elegant and sensorial, Pure Perfume Oil also promotes hydration and radiance, boasting an alcohol-free formula with natural evening primrose oil and safflower oil to nourish and soften skin. Stylistically inspired by an antique keepsake from Ashley and Mary Kate's personal collection, the Nirvana Eau de Parfum bottle strikes the perfect balance between masculine and feminine with soft curves and rich gold accents that contrast against architectural lines and bold texture. Nirvana Black is an addictive blend of alluring violet, sensual sandalwood, and rich vanilla that strikes the perfect balance between masculine and feminine. This set contains: - 1 oz Nirvana Black Spray - 0.47 oz Nirvana Black Perfume Oil Notes: Violet, Sandalwood, Vanilla. Style: Sensual. Mysterious. Warm. see more...

• Can someone describe this scent to me? I'm interested in the dry sh...1 Answers
  • How powerful is this scent? Sometimes I am sensitive to getting hea...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Love this scent, it is one of my go to, it has great lasting power, but it is pretty pricey. I usually only get this when Sephora had a Sephora favorites l, because they will give you the roller ball which is about 10-18 dollars by itself with a certificate to get the full size.
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent reminds me of another perfume. Maybe the original opium I'm not sure. I didn't like it at first but it's definitely grown on me.
Canny C.
Canny C.
Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the scent in this great gift scent. Received it as a gift and couldn't stop using it. I've had great compliments about it
Chanel C.
Chanel C.
This perfume smells fantastic. It's a warm, sultry scent. Perfect for winter and fall. I also like to mix it with Nirvana White for a unique scent. It lasts forever, and a little goes a long way.
Joyce N.
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the color black. Was that a factor in me buying this set? Let's not focus on that. I love the smell of this set. First off, it is unlike anything I have with the scented body oil with matching fragrance. I love layering both of these for when I go out with the girls. The scent is just my style because it has a darker profile that makes me feel so mysterious and sexy. Love this. Try this.
Cheria J.
Cheria J.
Philadelphia, PA
Nirvana Black and Nirvana White are total loveeeess !!! But black is much more mysterious and bold . It's warm and sensual and a great gift if you know someone really well . I have only seen it available at Sephora .
Heather B.
Heather B.
Springfield, PA
Not one for floral or heavy perfume, Elizabeth & James Nirvana Black is perfect for me! I love the sandalwood, vanilla and violet combination. It is one of my signature scents as it doesn't overpower and is the perfect balance between masculine and feminine. I just hate a perfume that tries too hard and this one doesn't have to :)
Belinda A.
Belinda A.
Brampton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great scent for fall. It's musky without being too over powering or masculine, I think the vanilla is what really rounds out everything perfectly.

It's also the first scent that I've felt I could layer with other scents to help bring more summery scents into fall and it's been great.
Ryane P.
Ryane P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can someone describe this scent to me? I'm interested in the dry shampoo
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How powerful is this scent? Sometimes I am sensitive to getting headaches from perfumes. Is it overwhelming or old-laddish (if that's a thing?!) ?