BY ELIZABETH AND JAMES #92 in Dry Shampoo

The first fine fragrance dry shampoo that refreshes, volumizes, and texturizes while perfuming hair with the addictive fragrance of Nirvana Black. This fine fragrance dry shampoo combines hair-refreshing technology with the warm and sensual fragrance of Nirvana Black. The multitasking water-free micro powder is enriched with natural rice starch to absorb oils instantly while adding body and texture to all hair types, leaving hair feeling fresh and clean without any residue. Lightly perfumed with Nirvana Black's addictive blend of alluring violet, sensual sandalwood, and rich vanilla, Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo is fortified with style-extending proteins, rose root extract for antioxidant protection, and pro-vitamin B to nourish the hair for strength, shine, and bounce. Ashley and Mary-Kate wanted the signature fragrance for Elizabeth and James to embody the same sense of duality inherent to their partnership and the brand. The result was not one, but two blends distinctly different, but undeniably connected. Ashley and Mary-Kate's perfectly tousled tresses have been coveted by fashionistas and hair enthusiasts for years. Notes: Violet, Sandalwood, Vanilla. Style: Sensual. Mysterious. Warm. see more...

• Does this product leave your hair looking and feeling kind of ash...2 Answers
  • I've really been wanting to try out this dry shampoo and I'm tota...1 Answers
  • Okay so I've heard great views on it but I'm so nervous to try bc...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Paulina W.
Muncie, IN
This dry shampoo is your typical in a can dry shampoo. It works! Don't get me wrong. I just didn't find it to be anything special. The scent of Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black can pretty much only be smelled while applying it; after that, your hair doesn't really smell like it. It does help to calm oily hair. It doesn't leave terrible grey streaks in darker hair. It provides a tad bit of volume, but not much on longer hair. Like I said, this is just like your typical in a can dry shampoo. It just has the added perfume, which can only be smelled during application. For now, I'll stick to my powder dry shampoos that are a bit more effective.
Paula H.
Orlando, FL
This dry shampoo elizabeth and james , charm me with throw only once or twice let my hair with shine and volume , for those girls who have little hair is perfect, leaves hair with volume, with the effect of clean and bright ! does its job very well ! worth the investment with this dry shampoo gets you out of trouble and super comfortable carry in your wallet! ⭐️
Sarah T.
Lakewood, OH
Perfect if you want something light that smells AMAZING! This is my go-to dry shampoo when I'm feeling a little too oily but don't want the texture of a powder formula (my faves are bumble and bumble/oscar blandi). I have auburn hair and did not have any issues with residue/dullness. I received this as a gift and have since repurchased twice!
Lauren F.
Plymouth , MN
I just bout the Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo and it is one of the best purchases i have made. Depending on what dry shampoo you normally purchase it can be a little expensive. I love the packaging since it looks like the perfume, and i recommend this to anyone who's debating buying it!
Sloane S.
If you love the nirvana black perfume and have a thing for dry shampoo, you will be obsessed with this! It smells just like the perfume and does a great job absorbing grease. I can skip washing my hair for a few days and add some of this and it looks like I washed my hair- and smells great too.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
I bought this dry shampoo because it had a lot of good reviews and I thought the bottle was very luxurious looking. Once I tried it i wasn't impressed. I have dark hair and felt that it left a white residue. Also it has a very strong perfume smell. Reminds me of an older lady's perfume.
Faith C.
Hoover, AL
Okay honestly this stuff smells really good and works really good but by ALL means do not spray it in your hair if it's dark. Especially if you're in Sephora trying out things... Just because it's "black" doesn't mean it's safe for dark hair 🙃 learned that the hard way
Savvy S.
Love this dry shampoo. I'm able to refresh my hair between washes and it really extends the life of my hairstyle. I love the smell and it adds body and life to my dull hair. I've used it on my hair and my hair extensions. I definitely recommend it!
Suzzette M.
This is life right here. I bought this because I fell in love with the perfume but this smells just the same. All I do is spray it in my hair and shake it out. When I move my hair you can smell the dry shampoo. I bought mine at Sephora
evelyn m.
Valley Center, CA
it's so rare for me to use dry shampoo, but this elizaberh and james shampoo is amazing, so moisturising, feels fresh, overall i absolutely love this product, im really satisfied.
Stephanee S.
I've heard good things about this. How much does it cost and does it weigh down the hair?
Jamie Rose S.
I was curious what this smelled like?
Trisha M.
Portland, OR
Does this product leave your hair feeling heavy or sticky? Also, any residue (red hair)?
Veronica M.
I have been looking for a good dry shampoo for years because my hair is to oily. But nothing ever works for me. So does this really work?
Sydney M.
Does this product leave your hair looking and feeling kind of ashy like other dry shampoo products?