Hair CareHair ProductsDry ShampooElizabeth & James
Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo

Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo

by Elizabeth & James

The first fine fragrance dry shampoo that refreshes, volumizes, and texturizes while perfuming hair with the addictive fragrance of Nirvana Black. This fine fragrance dry shampoo combines hair-refreshing technology with the warm and sensual fragrance of Nirvana Black. The multitasking water-free micro powder is enriched with natural rice starch to absorb oils instantly while adding body and texture to all hair types, leaving hair feeling fresh and clean without any residue. Lightly perfumed with Nirvana Black's addictive blend of alluring violet, sensual sandalwood, and rich vanilla, Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo is fortified with style-extending proteins, rose root extract for antioxidant protection, and pro-vitamin B to nourish the hair for strength, shine, and bounce. Ashley and Mary-Kate wanted the signature fragrance for Elizabeth and James to embody the same sense of duality inherent to their partnership and the brand. The result was not one, but two blends distinctly different, but undeniably connected. Ashley and Mary-Kate's perfectly tousled tresses have been coveted by fashionistas and hair enthusiasts for years. Notes: Violet, Sandalwood, Vanilla. Style: Sensual. Mysterious. Warm.

Okay so I've heard great views on it but I'm so nervous to try bc of the smell. Also does anymore know if it's cruelty free?
Does this work well? Is it worth the price and is there a dry shampoo that's similar?
I was curious what this smelled like?
Start your review of Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo!
Paula H.
Orlando, FL
Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo uploaded by Paula H.
Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo uploaded by Paula H.
This dry shampoo elizabeth and james , charm me with throw only once or twice let my hair with shine and volume , for those girls who have little hair is perfect, leaves hair with volume, with the effect of clean and bright ! does its job very well ! worth the investment with this dry shampoo gets you out of trouble and super comfortable carry in your wallet! ⭐️
Nancy W.
McKinney
Review for: Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo 1.3 oz
This is my go to HOLY GRAIL dry shampoo. I think im on my 5th bottle of this stuff - I have been purchasing it for years. I have tried other high end and drug store dry shampoos and none of them compare to this one. It works so well, gets rid of all the oil, gives my flat hair some nice volume and it smells nice!
Brooke C.
Rockingham , NC
This is bomb the scent is perfection it lingers in your hair for days and this is my favorite between this and the white version it doesn't do too much in terms of adding texture or volume for me but it's an amazing dry shampoo it absorbs oils and leaves my hair feeling clean like no other dry shampoo I own I've purchased this 2 times now and although it's pricey I think it's worth the splurge
Sloane S.
If you love the nirvana black perfume and have a thing for dry shampoo, you will be obsessed with this! It smells just like the perfume and does a great job absorbing grease. I can skip washing my hair for a few days and add some of this and it looks like I washed my hair- and smells great too.
ashley S.
Wilmington, NC
This is the best dry shampoo I've ever used. EVER. I've used a ton because I have oily, curly hair. I'm dry on the ends and oily at the scalp. This dry shampoo has cut back on my washing to 3-4 times a week, which is UNBELIEVABLE for me. It doesn't make my hair white, isn't heavy and itchy, and doesn't change the texture of my hair. Some dry shampoos make my hair frizzy, but not this one!! AND IT SMELLS INCREDIBLE! in love!
Sarah T.
Brooklyn, NY
Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo uploaded by Sarah T.
Perfect if you want something light that smells AMAZING! This is my go-to dry shampoo when I'm feeling a little too oily but don't want the texture of a powder formula (my faves are bumble and bumble/oscar blandi). I have auburn hair and did not have any issues with residue/dullness. I received this as a gift and have since repurchased twice!
Lauren F.
Minneapolis, MN
I just bout the Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo and it is one of the best purchases i have made. Depending on what dry shampoo you normally purchase it can be a little expensive. I love the packaging since it looks like the perfume, and i recommend this to anyone who's debating buying it!
Danyelle P.
Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo uploaded by Danyelle P.
Love this dry shampoo. I'm able to refresh my hair between washes and it really extends the life of my hairstyle. I love the smell and it adds body and life to my dull hair. I've used it on my hair and my hair extensions. I definitely recommend it!
Suzzette M.
This is life right here. I bought this because I fell in love with the perfume but this smells just the same. All I do is spray it in my hair and shake it out. When I move my hair you can smell the dry shampoo. I bought mine at Sephora
Carmen M.
Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo uploaded by Carmen M.
Review for: Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo 1.3 oz
I bought this in a set and was hesitant to try it because I didn't think it would work well, I figured it would just make my hair smell great but it works so well! It doesn't give me a white cast on my dark hair and it soaks up all the oil to leave my hair looking and smelling amazing!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...