Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo

by Elizabeth & James

The first fine fragrance dry shampoo that refreshes, volumizes, and texturizes while perfuming hair with the addictive fragrance of Nirvana Black. This fine fragrance dry shampoo combines hair-refreshing technology with the warm and sensual fragrance of Nirvana Black. The multitasking water-free micro powder is enriched with natural rice starch to absorb oils instantly while adding body and texture to all hair types, leaving hair feeling fresh and clean without any residue. Lightly perfumed with Nirvana Black's addictive blend of alluring violet, sensual sandalwood, and rich vanilla, Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo is fortified with style-extending proteins, rose root extract for antioxidant protection, and pro-vitamin B to nourish the hair for strength, shine, and bounce. Ashley and Mary-Kate wanted the signature fragrance for Elizabeth and James to embody the same sense of duality inherent to their partnership and the brand. The result was not one, but two blends distinctly different, but undeniably connected. Ashley and Mary-Kate's perfectly tousled tresses have been coveted by fashionistas and hair enthusiasts for years. Notes: Violet, Sandalwood, Vanilla. Style: Sensual. Mysterious. Warm.

Okay so I've heard great views on it but I'm so nervous to try bc of the smell. Also does anymore know if it's cruelty free?
Does this work well? Is it worth the price and is there a dry shampoo that's similar?
I was curious what this smelled like?
Start your review of Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo!
Rockingham , NC
This is bomb the scent is perfection it lingers in your hair for days and this is my favorite between this and the white version it doesn't do too much in terms of adding texture or volume for me but it's an amazing dry shampoo it absorbs oils and leaves my hair feeling clean like no other dry shampoo I own I've purchased this 2 times now and although it's pricey I think it's worth the splurge
McKinney
Review for: Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo 1.3 oz
This is my go to HOLY GRAIL dry shampoo. I think im on my 5th bottle of this stuff - I have been purchasing it for years. I have tried other high end and drug store dry shampoos and none of them compare to this one. It works so well, gets rid of all the oil, gives my flat hair some nice volume and it smells nice!
Middletown, CT
Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo uploaded by Kerry R.
This is seriously one of the best dry shampoos I have EVER used! The scent is great and it leaves my hair smelling fantastic, and looking refreshed!! I can go about 3 days without shampooing, which is huge for me. The only bummer is the price, but it's one splurge I allow myself because it works so well! Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo
I love the scent of this dry shampoo. And it does it's job of soaking up oil very well. I prefer this version over the white version. If you aren't cautious it can lead to white marks but they go away pretty easily. Scent stays in my hair for a long time. However it is very very pricey. I'm not sure I will purchase it again due to the price
Lexington, KY
This is the best dry shampoo that I have ever used. Not only does it smell heavenly, but it gives texture and volume to my otherwise greasy, flat hair. This is well worth the price because you will never find another dry shampoo like this one. I will definitely buy again, because I already have. I do not go without this.
Review for: Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo 1.3 oz
This is a good product but it's not a holy grail.  It works well.  Has a bit of a grey cast when spraying onto dark roots.  After working the product in, it does do a good job and the smell is very nice.  With this product, I can go without washing my hair for three days.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo uploaded by Jennifer L.
One of my faves! Better than washing my hair and it smells amazing! I usually wash my hair every other day to keep oil down. I can literally go all week with this dry shampoo 🙌
Reading, MA
This is definitely my favorite dry shampoo! I love the smell and it really get rid of the oils in your hair. I can go couple of days without washing my hair. There is a bit of white cast but I can deal with it.
Saint Louis, MO
I'm a massive fan of the Elizabeth and James Nirvana line- black being my favorite scent. I was however just a little disappointed in this dry shampoo, it smells amazing of course but it really faded the appearance of my color.
Middleboro, MA
Nirvana Black is my favorite perfume & I use dry shampoo weekly, so a combination of these two things is amazing. Works great on my dark hair and obviously the smell is amazing! My go-to dry shampoo.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...