BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerElizabeth & James
Elizabeth and James Nirvana Amethyst 17 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray

Elizabeth and James Nirvana Amethyst 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray

by Elizabeth & James

Fragrance Family: Warm & Spicy Scent Type: Cool Spices Key Notes: Tobacco, Honeysuckle, Cedar About: Nirvana Amethyst is a rebellious, indulgent fragrance that leaves behind a trail of intrigue. Infused with refined tobacco, this sensuous eau de parfum balances honeysuckle with cedar, creating a magnetic pull of its own. Nirvana Amethyst will leave you feeling enchanted and seductive to anyone who crosses your path. Elizabeth and James Nirvana is a timeless yet contemporary collection of fragrances with a sophisticated edge. A celebration of "new nostalgia," each fragrance reinvents classic notes and infuses them with surprising and modern combinations. The result is a collection of perfumes that are distinctive, versatile, and completely individual, as individual as Nirvana. The Elizabeth and James Nirvana fragrance collection represents the ultimate state of happiness: an idyllic memory, feeling, moment, or experience.

Do you find this scent lasts all day or fades away quickly?
Start your review of Elizabeth and James Nirvana Amethyst 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray!
Paige E.
Saint Louis, MO
Elizabeth and James Nirvana Amethyst 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Paige E.
Purchased at: Sephora
My absolute favorite androgynous scent! Kind of like a men’s cologne, but with a feminine twist? Either way I can’t stop smelling it. It also has a pretty good weartime; about 4 hours of projection and up to days of lingering on clothes. Overall for $60, or sometimes even cheeper at places like TJ maxx, it’s most definitely worth it! It’s a great addition to diversify your perfume collection.
Raymond O.
Ontario, OR
Elizabeth and James Nirvana Amethyst 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Raymond O.
#Fragrance I am sniffing right now | Elizabeth and James Nirvana Amethyst | I was first introduced to Elizabeth and James by purchasing Nirvana Rose and was intrigued by the box and its listing of three simple notes. Nirvana Amethyst has the same presentation, luscious deep amethyst color with gold foiling spelling out: tobacco, honeysuckle, cedar. I first fell in love with tobacco notes from Banana Republic Tobacco and Tonka Bean so this fit in my wheelhouse. I always felt that cedar would pair well with tobacco so I was intrigued by the addition of honeysuckle and purchased this Nirvana flanker. The bottle reminds me of a little black book guarding delicious secrets within. The sides are gold and metallic printed with the house name while the front and back are made of small textured glass squares that vibrate fingers as I caress the glass to pull off the top. Without even spraying the smoky aroma hits my nostrils and I am reminded of these mini vanilla cigarillos from years past. I press the golden atomizer and sweet honeysuckle is at the top and I am transported to my childhood alley where the flower grew abundant. Spicy cedar breaks through the rich tobacco and lifts the whole fragrance for me providing a great foundation for the other two notes to survive. I researched the fragrance and only see the three ingredients listed, as it is, these notes are balanced beautifully and I envision three dancers in sync together. The tobacco dancer snaps away and brings out the sweetness of the honeysuckle while arousing the spicy and darker nature of the cedar. After 5 - 6 hours of Nirvana Amethyst, the juice was still going strong, tobacco was left while the honeysuckle turned vanilla-like. I would approve this fragrance to anyone who wants simple, robust notes and anyone who likes gourmand fragrances as I smell sticky vanilla. After my encounters with Nirvana Rose and now Amethyst, I am looking forth to Bourbon and French Grey, soon. #perfumecollection #perfume #fragrancecollection #elizabethandjames #hausofdarlingperfumier #favoritefragrance Elizabeth And James Nirvana Amethyst 17 Oz/ 50 Ml Eau De Parfum Spray
Emma W.
Pasadena, MD
Elizabeth and James Nirvana Amethyst 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Emma W.
Love this perfume! Bought at Tj Maxx. Has a beautiful musky floral scent and the bottle is BEAUTIFUL! Seriously what a wonderful perfume! also lasts a great amount of time on the skin. Will definitely repurchase
Keisha S.
College Park, MD
Elizabeth and James Nirvana Amethyst 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Keisha S.
I am in love. Nirvana Amethyst is the latest addition to my Elizabeth and James Nirvana collection. Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, I mean Elizabeth and James know their stuff when it comes to quality, long-lasting, and unique perfumes. Amethyst is currently in rotation for my winter scents and I can't get enough. I love the design, weight, and feel of the perfume bottle itself. It stands out, without being distracting amongst other bottles. Amethyst is sensual and spicy with hints of sweet tobacco that is warm and far from offensive. I found this bottle at TJMaxx for an amazing bargain but it is worth purchasing for it's standard price. I frequently get compliments with this scent, just like the Black and White. I highly recommend if you enjoy oriental floral perfumes.
Ms.Makeup 2.
Love this it’s a little sweet and rich at the same time I notice vanilla and tobacco the most in the scent which makes it one of my favorite. I tend to stay away from anything too sweet smelling
Miranda D.
Wyoming, MI
Elizabeth and James Nirvana Amethyst 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Miranda D.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love all of Elizabeth and James Nirvana perfumes I had just recently bought the rose. but I definitely think that the amethyst is probably my favorite and then the black they last super long and I find myself reaching for them over and over again I just recently found out that it was a line from Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen
Gabrielle W.
Mobile, AL
I picked this up at TJ Maxx for $20, complete blind buy. I like it! It's very strong on the tobacco and cedar but dries down a bit sweeter. It is very pleasant, warm, and feminine enough. It doesn't project strongly and performance is not amazing (3-4 hours) but I am happy to have this fragrance as it's different than my others.
Elaine C.
Troy, NY
Absolutely love this scent!! Not too strong and not too sweet. It has a nice warmth to it. For me it lasts a really long time. I can actually still smell it on garments the next day. Husband loves it as well. This is probably his favorite of all the scents I have received, mine too!
Araceli A.
This is simple fragrance but its alarm. Smells like tabacco, which I love, and flowers. It's not smoky, but like sweet pipe tabacco. It's a good evening or date frangance.
Sydonie K.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely LOVE this!!! It’s definitely my favorite Nirvana so far. It has notes of tobacco, honeysuckle, and cedar wood so it’s floriental. It’s a a little sweet but also a little bit masculine from the tobacco and cedar wood and I think that makes the smell all the more intoxicating.