BY TATA HARPER

Tata Harper Elixir Vitae Eye Serum, 15 mL Details Exclusively ours. Targeted smoothing eye treatment: This targeted, neuropeptide-powered eye treatment smoothes the appearance of crow's feet and fine lines for a youthful look. 15 mL / 0.5 fl. oz. Designer About Tata Harper: Tata Harper founded her namesake brand to give the skincare industry a fresh start with highly effective and luxurious antiaging beauty products free of synthetic and chemical ingredients. Made in small batches at laboratories in Vermont, Harper's products contribute to health, well-being, and peace of mind. see more...

April R.
Rincon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of Tata Harper with a Sephora purchase and I fell absolutely in LOVE! The smell, the feel, the results. Everything about this cream is on the up! I was ready to make this switch...until I saw the cost! Yikes. While I’m sure it’s worth it, but it is not quite in my price range. Tubes of dream cream!
Mallory G.
new york, ny
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh boy, what do i have to say about this? after reading NUMEROUS reviews about how amazing this product was, i bit the bullet and paid the very steep price for this serum. And to say i was disappointed is an understatement. I barely noticed a difference. For something so expensive, I expected to see much better results. Save your money and buy a serum for half the price!
Ilene’s B.
Boynton beach
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best! It lasts long & feels good on the lips . Really nice color . I use it twice a week . Or everytime that I go out . Yes it’s quick put right on your lips . I bought it from CVS , you can also get it at Walgreens or Walmart . I highly recommended you ladies to try it out one day!
Marcelina G.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing eye serum! Love the consistency and it’s really effective. When I got it I was a bit hesitant but I was really surprised it worked well. I had never used it before but it had really nice packaging and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good eye serum.
Dani S.
Bayonne, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was really good for my dark eye circles and tired looking eyes.  It was really soft and nice on my skin. I have kind  of sensitive skin and it went on really wellit was a little bit pricey but was worth it.
Olesia A.
One of my favorite products for eye care-very hydrating, it smells divine, and it’s effective for wrinkles too. Packaging is so beautiful and easy to use! It’s a bit pricey but I’ll reconsider buying.
Katherine C.
Cumming, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
miracle in the beginning.
If you're new to serums, START WITH THIS ONE. Ive been using this serum since the day Sephora started selling it. I saw/felt results in just weeks. Now that my skin is used to the product, I've seen it plateau in terms of results.
Elizabeth S.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tara Harper is fast becoming a cult favorite. The product is good and works well at moisturizing the eye area. This was my first time using the product and while it worked well and was nicely packaged it was a little pricey for me to buy again.
Bianca T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this serum , it's a bit pricey and you still need to apply an eyecream over this . Serum is only corrective treatment and you still will need a eye cream over this to give your eye hydration..etc.
Julissa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Minus 1 star for the price, but this is really an amazing eye serum. it makes my under eye feel moisturized and great in the mornings, i use it at night.