Elixir Des Merveilles By Hermes For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4-Ounce Bottle uploaded by Mallory K.

BY HERMES

Elixir Des Merveilles for Women Eau De Parfum Spray 3.3 Oz / 100 Ml see more...

Rachel T.
I bought this perfume in Paris after my tour guide suggested it and I love it! I call it my good luck perfume and wear it for important events. Love the bottle! I was able to get my name engraved in it for no extra charge because of a special one day only event we happened to stumble in on. Just a nice fresh scent but very strong so you only need a spray or less! Would definitely recommend and buy it again!
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
This is my "special occasion" fragrance. It's sophisticated, yet flirty and has hints of both orange and wood scents. I wear it at night, primarily when going to an evening wedding or event. I love the bottle as well!
Quiana P.
Longmont, CO
Very sophisticated warm and sexy. I find it to be wearable for any occasion. Has great staying power and the price is right
Samantha M.
Colchester, VT
LOVE THIS!!! Smells amazing it's a perfect scent very sophisticated and perfect for a night out
Nichole C.
I bought this one for the bottle it's nice but I'm not a fan of these types of scents
Stephanny C.
great perfume. Citric and strong fragance. Its a 24h long lasting perfume. Perfect to wear to work but also night events. I love how refreshing and "happy" it makes you feel. A bit pricey but worth all the way!
Doussa M.
Souk ahras
Elexir les merveilleux by hermès
I used it in many years a go
I loove it and it's packaging and it's smell 💙💙