MakeupNail CareNail PolishesElite99

by Elite99

Product Description Exclusive Brand: Elite99 Material: Chrome Powder Dimension: 2.9cm x 2.9cm Weight: 1g Package: 12pcs Chameleon Nail Chrome Powder + 12pcs Sponge Stick Features 1.Amazingly change color from different viewing angle 2.Very light powder...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Elite99 Chameleon Color-changing Nail Chrome Powder Nail Glitter Powder Manicure Pigment With Sponge Stick (12 Colors)!
Katherine Rose L.
When I first started doing my own gel nails at home, I wanted to try something inexpensive until I learned what I was doing. So I chose Elite99, as they have a huge range of colours, finishes, and effects.
Now I've been doing gel nails for some time, but I've never changed brands. These last well, and look great!

Looking for your answer?