Elite99 10ML UV LED Thermal Temperature Color Changing Gel Nail Polish Soak Off Nail Lacquer 4213 [] uploaded by Lauren C.Elite99 10ML UV LED Thermal Temperature Color Changing Gel Nail Polish Soak Off Nail Lacquer 4213 [] uploaded by Adisa J.

BY ELITE99

Jennifer M.
Meridianville, AL
I have a lot of Elite99 and their sister brand gel nail products. I initially purchased a few on Ebay to try them out and immediately fell in love. The quality is amazing for a product that is so affordable. It's better than the OPI the salon used on my nails! This one doesn't require a lot of layering. Some require a few thin layers to achieve a consistant color but that's normal. The changing effect is awesome. It changes between hot and cold. I sometimes add a holo glitter to it for a more fun effect. I have a yellow/ redish-orange one that I add gold holo glitter to and it looks firey. With their base and top coat this polish lasts me 2 weeks and I'm rough on my nails.
Yasmine B.
West Orange, NJ
Love this, it really does work. Changes color with ease when nails are placed in something hot or cold. The color that will primarily show is the middle color (warm). Super inexpensive and great to use. I'd definitely recommend anyone to try! Get them on ebay for just a few cents in auction or no more than $2 if you "Buy it now".
Melinda R.
Omaha, NE
This is my favorite brand for UV/gel polish. I love the long lasting vibrant colors and exciting effects that can be achieved.
Lauren C.
This is a good product with an excellent price point. The colour change works well, and I would purchase again. It’s effective and affordable, works well with my uv kit. I would recommend.
Rhian B.
Great fun and keeps on entertaining me! A good talking point even with people who wouldn’t usually comment on my nails. Great effect made more obvious by running under hot or cold tap or holding a drinking or even getting rained on! Elite99 products tend to be a bit gloopy but bear with it and apply three or four thin coats and you’ll be pleased with the results.
Emilie F.
StHyacinthe, QC
I was sceptic at first because these polish are very cheap but i'm impressed! They last as long as expensive gel polish and I love watching my nails changing colors
Charlotte C.
sheffield
Can be tacky sometimes however they have so many different types of gel polished. This brand is well worth the price and are so affordable.
Michelle C.
West bridgford , Nottingham
This is a thick polish where you only need a couple of coats. It is long lasting and I love the fact that it is colour changing.
Makeup F.
england.
An ok product takes 2 Minutes in a uv/led light chips off in 2 days and dose not dry good
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
Has anyone tried this? I love gel nail polishes. I just did my own mani at home today and it was a success!
Alicia G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How well m does this product last? Does it chip easy?
What is the temperature this temperature has to reach in order to change and what color does it change into?
Chloe S.
How easy is this to use? Does it last long?
Susan K.
I have been looking for a new color for my nails. This kind sounds Awesome! I would love to try It! Who has tried This? How many coats does it take and how long does it stay on?