Elite99 10ML UV LED Thermal Temperature Color Changing Gel Nail Polish Soak Off Nail Lacquer 4213 [] uploaded by Adisa J.

BY ELITE99

Jennifer M.
Meridianville, AL
I have a lot of Elite99 and their sister brand gel nail products. I initially purchased a few on Ebay to try them out and immediately fell in love. The quality is amazing for a product that is so affordable. It's better than the OPI the salon used on my nails! This one doesn't require a lot of layering. Some require a few thin layers to achieve a consistant color but that's normal. The changing effect is awesome. It changes between hot and cold. I sometimes add a holo glitter to it for a more fun effect. I have a yellow/ redish-orange one that I add gold holo glitter to and it looks firey. With their base and top coat this polish lasts me 2 weeks and I'm rough on my nails.
Yasmine B.
West Orange, NJ
Love this, it really does work. Changes color with ease when nails are placed in something hot or cold. The color that will primarily show is the middle color (warm). Super inexpensive and great to use. I'd definitely recommend anyone to try! Get them on ebay for just a few cents in auction or no more than $2 if you "Buy it now".
Melinda R.
Omaha, NE
This is my favorite brand for UV/gel polish. I love the long lasting vibrant colors and exciting effects that can be achieved.
Emilie F.
Saint-Hyacinthe
I was sceptic at first because these polish are very cheap but i'm impressed! They last as long as expensive gel polish and I love watching my nails changing colors
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
Has anyone tried this? I love gel nail polishes. I just did my own mani at home today and it was a success!
Alicia G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How well m does this product last? Does it chip easy?
What is the temperature this temperature has to reach in order to change and what color does it change into?
Chloe S.
How easy is this to use? Does it last long?
Susan K.
I have been looking for a new color for my nails. This kind sounds Awesome! I would love to try It! Who has tried This? How many coats does it take and how long does it stay on?