BeveragesProtein ShakesElite
Whey Protein Shake Vanilla Flavor

Elite Whey Protein Shake Vanilla Flavor

by Elite

I want to start squad who's could tell about it? Elite Whey Protein Shake Vanilla Flavor
 Would you recommend it over Whey Protein ?
How much protein does this have?
Start your review of Elite Whey Protein Shake Vanilla Flavor!
How would you rate this product?
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
1,072 reviews
This isn’t as bitter as most powders. It mixes fairly well with anything. I love it. Good for men and women.
Nickie B.
I think this is a great product the only side effect that my boyfriend has it random erections luckily there not full on because it's pretty awkward to have one at work but I've cut his dosage from daily to every other day and that issue has gone away hopefully that helps someone else
skia M.
Cali
This Dimatize protein is too rich, I've only tried it once, and I liked very much. I think that its content nutritional is perfect, never i have purchased a, or not i have consumed a pot full. But if I seem great and economic. i am going to use it to recommend it with more security.
Johana C.
Dymatize is one of my absolute favorite protein brands! It delivers clean protein, and amazing nutritional content. All of their flavors are amazing, I especially love Cinnamon Roll and Strawberries & Cream. Whey Isolate is the way to go for a fast metabolizing protein throughout the day. I personally use this flavor to make others - i.e. blend with coffee for a morning shake, your favorite fruit, or Peanut Butter for a thicker consistency. You can't ever go wrong with Dymatize Vanilla!
Nicole M.
Dallas, TX
Does the job just fine. Flavor is nothing special, but not bad. The biggest issue is the texture. So much clumping.
Awilda C.
Kissimmee, FL
Elite protein does the job when it comes to protein. I have my vanilla elite before and after workout. & I'm getting great results
Stephanie Ann  H.
Morristown, NJ
I have had this protein before. Not bad. They used to use it at the gym that I used to work out. Just like your basic protein. good flavor. Price was good too. Used to mix it with bananas and strawberries and almond milk.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Elite makes good powders, they're easy to dissolve, I use almond milk. They create a good base for smoothies, the flavor isn't intense but it's there and it's not artificial tasting and no after taste. I even use it for making homemade vanilla protein ice cream.
Eugene V.
Columbus, IN
Great whey protein for the price. Mixes extremely well with either water or milk, in a shaker bottle or stirred with a spoon. Taste is pretty good for a protein shake. I would recommend this protein to someone for their first whey protein. Check out this product and other at Campus Protein dot com
Andrea D.
Henderson, NV
No sugar, 24 grams of protein per serving, best isolate at a reasonable price, my husband loves this brand, I personally think there's better flavors out there, but in terms of what they do, Elite has one of the best proteins out there. You should definitely give it a shot if you're trying to build muscle and lean down.