BY ELITE

kitty O.
I got these bowling shoes about two months ago for bowling practice and i really like them.They don't feel heavy like other bowling shoes . The only color available was this one .Would of likes them to be pink and black. Also got them at a great price.
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
This brand is a great one! These shoes are very comfortable and are great quality! They fit just right and will make your feet feel just like you have your favorite tennis shoes on! Great prices as well!
Candace C.
Merced, CA
I would love a pair of these for the simple fact that they not only look comfortable but I hate "renting," bowling shoes.It would be far more preferable to bring my own pair.
Samantha T.
Corp Christi, TX
They are not to bulky, they are super comfortable, and not to expensive. I would rather buy bowling shoes them pay to rent them. Plus i bowl on a league
Hana H.
Liverpool, NY
They Are Actually Pretty Cute Except I don't Bowl! If I did Bowl I would purchase these shoes! I would enjoy if these Shoes came In other colors too!
Gloria B.
Garden Grove, CA
These bowling shoes are not expensive . Lightweight comfortable for bowling. They are not your topical bowling shoes.
Dominga C.
Richlands, NC
They are most comfortable and feel perfect on the feet even though they don't meet the styles in 2015 haha!
Shannon W.
Perfect bowling shoes. They're comfortable, not heavy and much better alternative to renting them!
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
I don't mind them but if I had a choice not to wear them I would be more happy without them.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
This bowling shoes are classics!!!!! Definitely something I would wear while bowling
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
How much so these cost?
Emma P.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Happy Hour Expert
Where do you buy these at?
Tiffany W.
Columbus, GA
Happy Hour Expert
How do these compare to the rentable shoes at the bowling alley?
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
Happy Hour Expert
So I guess we get happy and go bowling?
Audrey K.