Home & GardenKitchen AppliancesPressure Cookers & CannersElite
Elite Platinum 8qt 13 Function Pressure Cooker Black

Elite Platinum 8qt 13 Function Pressure Cooker Black

Type: Electric Pressure Cooker Features: 24-hour preset delay timer - allows user to program cooking to begin in up to 24 hours Touchpad digital control with LED display - for easily setting and monitoring cooking times Stainless steel exterior Removable nonstick interior pan - for fast, easy cleanup User can set pressurized cooking time from 0-99 minutes for customized cooking Automatic resumption of cooking when power is restored after a power failure - prevents a brief power outage from ruining your meal Quiet, easy and no-stress cooking 13 Multifunction Settings: Reheat, Beans, Brown Rice, White Rice, Wild Rice/Grains, Stew, Poultry, Pork/Ribs, Soups, Beef, Potatoes, Desserts, and Vegetables/Fish Indicator beep at end of cooking cycle - lets you know when your food is ready Capacity: 8 quarts Material: Stainless.

Is the inside a coated bowl or is it stainless steel?
Start your review of Elite Platinum 8qt 13 Function Pressure Cooker Black!
How would you rate this product?
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Kohl's
The Elite Platinum 8qt 13 Function Pressure Cooker Black is an amazing addition to our kitchen. We use it so often. It may be the most used appliance we have. It makes so many yummy foods. It cooks so fast. If we don’t know what to have for dinner we throw frozen meat in and it comes out tender and delicious.
Estell S.
Love my pressure cooker. It's quick and easy to use. I probably cook in it 3-4 times a week. One of the best buys I could have made. Such a kitchen junkie!! Affordable
Kaila H.
Blacklick, OH
My step mom LOVES her pressure cooker. She has cooked so many delicious things. She always comments on how fast it cooks things. Last week she made BBQ wings in the pressure cooker and it only took 10 minutes to cook! They were the best tasting wings I have ever had. Her first meal she cooked in the pressure cooker was pulled pork and WOW. I can't wait to buy one!
Carrie G.
Wadsworth
Awesome pressure cooker. Food is so good. So much better than crock pots. Also love it for canning veggies and pickles. Don't have to worry about underprosessing. Price is not bad either.
Patricia H.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Elite Platinum 8qt 13 Function Pressure Cooker Black uploaded by Patricia H.
This pressure cooker is AMAZING! I have made a wonderful roast which was juicy and tender and a macaroni dish. Both came out perfect and it is very easy to use and clean. This is the best pressure cooker out there.
Oneida G.
Wayne, NJ
I purchase this pressure cooker hoping to use it but I find it not to easy to clean but works great!
Kimberly B.
If you don't own a pressure cooker go get one now!!! Cooks so many different kinds of foods and cooks so incredibly fast.
Marites P.
Philippines
I just do love having something like these in the house. i hate cooking but i love kitchen wares and i definitely love this. it would really help me a lot cooking of course rice :) i have nothing to say but this thing is very useful i just know it