BY ELITE

Elite Must Peppermint Favored Chewing Gum.

Sugar free.

Artificial flavor. see more...

Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Good mint gum! This reminds me of Israel and I get happy whenever I find it in the states. It fits well in my purse and freshens my breath without any sugar! I get it whenever I see this.
Liz S.
Rego Park, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I always have this gum in my purse and I really like the minty flavor of it. I personally like the green spearmint flavor better but this one is also good. I just wish that in terms of the packaging, it would be more sturdy because often times it gets crushed in my bag :(
Alexis R.
Lubbock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Lovee lovee loveee this product it is completely amazing I would definitely recommend this to a friend or to anyone it is amazing
Ilana D.
Centereach, NY
This gum is delicious! The only downside is that the flavor doesn't last very long but that doesn't discourage me!
Carly Z.
Allentown, PA
Amazing gum I like to use products made in Israel as I am a big supporter of the nation it is good quality gum
Elisheva A.
Kew Gardens, NY
I love this gum is has an amazing minty flavor. it is also very very chewy, and not too sticky, it is YUM!!!
Jeaneen W.
Bensalem, PA
My twelve year old daughter love this gum.. Not sure why, but she does. If she seems it, she wants it..
Vanessa S.
South Gate, CA
This is a great gum to have in your purse. This is always convenient to have on the go. I recommend it.
Latasha P.
OPELIKA, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This minty sweet gum was sent to test and its thumbs up love the strong minty taste I give a 10
Gillian S.
Newton Center, MA
It's good fun nothing special but it is minty and good to chew good bubble blowing gum
Tristan D.
London, KY
Where can I find this?
Shelbt I.
Talladega, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I'm just here for a badge but it's so good
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
I have never even heard of this brand before. Is it any good?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
I never heard of this.who else has?