BY ELITE

Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Chula Vista, CA
If you love coconut, discard this review. But coconut is not for me, and this was just etremely artifical
Lori E.
Lori E.
Unique product. Great to snack on. Coconut is a favorite flavor of mine. Great for my desk drawer at work. Will recommend to others.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Midwest City, OK
MMM, I love cocoonut and this has a great flavor and taste very authentic!!!
adriana f.
adriana f.
N Hollywood, CA
I love chocolate and coconut together. Melts in the mouth. My bf loves it we can eat it all so fast its pretty bad how fast.
Gena T.
Gena T.
Rosedale, MD
I was really surprised that These are as good as they are. They are very inexpensive and really fresh tasting. I really like them.
America L.
America L.
Las Vegas, NV
I love anything that has to do with coconut. These are one of my favorite! I really recommend them
Erin h.
Erin h.
Ringgold, GA
Kind of like a macaroon. Just really smooth chocolate and the coconut flavor is delicious . I get there any time I see them
Carmen  M.
Carmen M.
Tualatin , OR
Sweet Tooth Expert
Chocolate I love and I grew up eating coconuts so these two combined really gives an amazing flavor. I love the package and really would buy more
Lee Ann Q.
Lee Ann Q.
ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador
Elite Coconut Chocolate Mini Bar Just a super treat , Not to sweet and kids love them , I will be looking for these again ,